Which movie genre do you prefer?

• Which movie genre do you prefer?Comedy
  • Which movie genre do you prefer?Horror

3032

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like really bad horror movies

What Guys Said 31

• Horror 500%

Sadly I've watched to many now and I'm so desensitized that nothing gets me anymore. Except, It Follows. God damn if that movie did mess me up for weeks. I was running from old ladies in grocery stores. Running from kids in the park. Anyone came near me and I got the f out.

• I really love horror movies but most of them aren't actually aren't scary or anything close to it. I can pretty much predict a jump scare 20 mins in advance. There was one movie I watched recently on Netflix that actually caught me off guard though lol. Friend Request was that movie.

• Horror any day! I gotta put my interest in paranormal/supernatural stuff to use. Also, psychology, because that's exactly how I made myself immune to generic and childish scare tactics like jumpscares. Once you learn how the movie director's mind works, you know exactly when he's gonna try to scare you.

• Comedy is better if you can find one these days that is actually funny. I like some horror too but I haven't been scared by a horror film in 20 or more years so I usually find them rather boring.

• I believe it can be used as an outlet of fear and negativity and thus be seen as more interesting to more people. That and who doesn t love to scream at their fears from safety of their couch with a pause button? In addition to fascinating concepts normally thought of as crazy talks I find it overall more appealing.

• horror

eventhough i can't sleep after i watch them and obsess over if im gonna get killed by the monster after i watch the movie

• Comedy, but for only one reason. Horror isn't really that scary. It's so over the top most of the time it just becomes funny to me, i. e. comedy.

• Horror movies don't scare me so I find them very dull watching
    Now a movie that can make me laugh is much better

• Horror is not effective anymore
    It used to be when i was a child , but now the fear of not paying my bills is much more scary than any movie.

• Comedy. I have a question for you. How do you add gifs for your poll?

• Sci fi for sure
    Adventure
    Plane hijacking movies lol

Those are the most

• Comedy

For me laughing is better than getting scared.

• I experience comedy to be a healthy outlet and fun to share with others

• Comedy and horror my faves but comedy since I watch it more

• Action is the best. Jackie chan &...

• Horror i like the best.

• Comedy, because I am a sissy.

• I'd much rather see a comedy than a horror movie.

• Comedy.

• Definitely horror

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 29

• Horror actually bores me most of the time since jump scares don't really do it for me 😂 like it's very very VERY hard for me to be scared by a movie. I've fallen asleep at some point during the majority of horror movies I've watch in my life lmao. So yeah, definitely comedy over horror for me

• Thats a hard one, because these are both my favorite genres. But I'll go with horror, at least aslong as it is a psychological one with no splatter elements involved.
    Thumbs up for Gravity Falls by the way xD

• Horror... even though when I looked at this question, my mind chose comedy. But then I know deep in my heart I lean more towards horror. It’s only cos I just woke up from a terrfiying dream.

• Comedy because there are barely any good horror movies coming out anymore. I've always loved comedy movies and I don't get scared that easily so horror gets boring.

• Love scary movies!!! Good excuse to play and snuggle.

• both. and sometimes the fusion of comedy and horror lol

• I rarely find comedies that really make me laugh, so I'll go with horrors. Even though thrillers are my favorites.

• Horror! I get scared easily but I love them either way haha❤️

• Comedy, I hate horror, I get nightmare and can't sleep for weeks.

• comedy cause I'm a pussy and can't stand horror movies

• Horror

• Out of these two, comedy :)

• Comedy for sure

• Horror is thrilling
    Comedy is fulfilling

• I cannot handle horror...

• Comedy

• Horror :)

• Horror <3

• Comedy, not never horror

• Action

• More from Girls
    9