Which movie genre do you prefer?

• Which movie genre do you prefer?Comedy
  • Which movie genre do you prefer?Horror

3032

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like really bad horror movies

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 31

• Horror 500%

Sadly I've watched to many now and I'm so desensitized that nothing gets me anymore. Except, It Follows. God damn if that movie did mess me up for weeks. I was running from old ladies in grocery stores. Running from kids in the park. Anyone came near me and I got the f out.

• I really love horror movies but most of them aren't actually aren't scary or anything close to it. I can pretty much predict a jump scare 20 mins in advance. There was one movie I watched recently on Netflix that actually caught me off guard though lol. Friend Request was that movie.

• Horror any day! I gotta put my interest in paranormal/supernatural stuff to use. Also, psychology, because that's exactly how I made myself immune to generic and childish scare tactics like jumpscares. Once you learn how the movie director's mind works, you know exactly when he's gonna try to scare you.

• I believe it can be used as an outlet of fear and negativity and thus be seen as more interesting to more people. That and who doesn t love to scream at their fears from safety of their couch with a pause button? In addition to fascinating concepts normally thought of as crazy talks I find it overall more appealing.

• horror

eventhough i can't sleep after i watch them and obsess over if im gonna get killed by the monster after i watch the movie

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 29

• Horror actually bores me most of the time since jump scares don't really do it for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ like it's very very VERY hard for me to be scared by a movie. I've fallen asleep at some point during the majority of horror movies I've watch in my life lmao. So yeah, definitely comedy over horror for me

• Thats a hard one, because these are both my favorite genres. But I'll go with horror, at least aslong as it is a psychological one with no splatter elements involved.
    Thumbs up for Gravity Falls by the way xD

• Horror... even though when I looked at this question, my mind chose comedy. But then I know deep in my heart I lean more towards horror. Itโ€™s only cos I just woke up from a terrfiying dream.

• Comedy because there are barely any good horror movies coming out anymore. I've always loved comedy movies and I don't get scared that easily so horror gets boring.

• Love scary movies!!! Good excuse to play and snuggle.

• More from Girls
    24