In your opinion, who is the King of Rap?

2371

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in the days when 2pac was alive, I would have said 2pac because he didn't rap only for money, he talked about poverty, respect and love, he respected his mother, women in general (we came from a woman
    I wonder why we take from our women
    Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
    I think it's time to kill for our women
    Time to heal our women, be real to our women
    And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
    That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
    And since a man can't make one
    He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
    So will the real men get up
    I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up).
    Now I would say the king of rap is eminem because he doesn't forget from were he came, he doesn't rap about f#cking bitches and talking about his money all the time or his cars like most rappers do. Plus lyrically nobody can beat him. The guy is a genius.

• Pac had some shit to say. Good music, regardless of genre, always has a story to tell.

Most Helpful Girls