Describe your favourite movie without saying the title?

1439

Most Helpful Guys

• The bad guy ingame refuses to be the bad guy and want to become and be accepted by the good guys. He goes to another game and almost destroy it, then he meets a girl left out of a game, because she is a glitch. But she the main person of the game and a main person of a game that used to stand there was turned off. Now the main person rules the new games land and the bad guy from the first game helps the glitched main girl from the other game to get rid of the villian from the game before the new game that the girl is in.

Good luck!

• haha, great question, I knew a lot of these movies lol, how come you are so bad in trying to guess the name :P I will describe two movies, one should be easy I guess and another one is for someone who watched a lot of movies so they so I hope someone will try to guess that one too

the first one, also my favorite movie -

the main guy is a taxy driver, he helps a priest find a very important girl which by chance ends up in his taxy so he saves her from police getting her and he brings her to the priest and the priest's helper

second movie, there is also a priest lol, this movie is from the 70's -

so the opening scene is like this, a priest is holding a Sunday ceremony in a little church somewhere very rural, a guy comes into church and starts shooting at the priest trying to kill him, the priest runs out the back and is running on the field while the shooter is following him.. a guy who just stole a car nearly runs over a priest when this one reached the road, then this guy accidentally hits the shooter with the car and he and the priest share a ride and later in the movie they rob an impenetrable building for a lot of money using an anti aircraft gun

Most Helpful Girls

• I have multiple. But ok I'll pick one.

Talkative girl who's a runaway meets serious guy, they become friends. Girl gets dumped by her man that she ran away for and serious guy helps her get over him but falls for her. They fall in love in the end and get married.

• It's a wonderful story where the son is a prince and everyone adores him. He and his best friend which is a girl enjoy the lush life. Then his father gets brutally murdered by his father's brother ( aka the sons uncle) then the son feels it is his fault that his father died.

Then the son ran away to avoid the shame. He then almost dies from heat stroke because he forgot to pack water ! Then two unlikely friends find him and rescue him. They become best of friends. Mean while his uncle becomes the king and ruins the kingdom for all. His uncle then sends out his new subjects so invade other parts of the kingdom that have been relatively untoutched. Then his best friend finds him and tells him that his kingdom needs him.

And as all romance stories go they fall hopelessly in love with each other and he decided that he as the rightful ruler must take over his kingdom once more and defeat his uncle.

He goes back and there is a brutal war where he finally takes back his kingdom and they live happily ever after.

• Haven't watched it in forever... The Lion King?

• Aww... I rarely cry from movies. The only movie I remember crying to was about these people with some illness that caused them to be catatonic. The mom would brush her adult son's hair and take care of him always, then some drug was invented to cure these people and I lost it when the son realized he could move again and went to hug his mom.

That, and in Game of Thrones when Hodor's origin was revealed. I just found it so sad that the gentle giant's life was basically sacrificed to fulfill a tiny part in someone else's destiny.

• @Celtero ok like I'm pretty sure i haven't watched that movie ! I don't watch game of thrones. I just don't like it. My friends tell me I'm crazy for not liking it