Describe your favourite movie without saying the title?

2|5

Most Helpful Guys

• The bad guy ingame refuses to be the bad guy and want to become and be accepted by the good guys. He goes to another game and almost destroy it, then he meets a girl left out of a game, because she is a glitch. But she the main person of the game and a main person of a game that used to stand there was turned off. Now the main person rules the new games land and the bad guy from the first game helps the glitched main girl from the other game to get rid of the villian from the game before the new game that the girl is in.

Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • haha, great question, I knew a lot of these movies lol, how come you are so bad in trying to guess the name :P I will describe two movies, one should be easy I guess and another one is for someone who watched a lot of movies so they so I hope someone will try to guess that one too

the first one, also my favorite movie -

the main guy is a taxy driver, he helps a priest find a very important girl which by chance ends up in his taxy so he saves her from police getting her and he brings her to the priest and the priest's helper

second movie, there is also a priest lol, this movie is from the 70's -

so the opening scene is like this, a priest is holding a Sunday ceremony in a little church somewhere very rural, a guy comes into church and starts shooting at the priest trying to kill him, the priest runs out the back and is running on the field while the shooter is following him.. a guy who just stole a car nearly runs over a priest when this one reached the road, then this guy accidentally hits the shooter with the car and he and the priest share a ride and later in the movie they rob an impenetrable building for a lot of money using an anti aircraft gun

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have multiple. But ok I'll pick one.

Talkative girl who's a runaway meets serious guy, they become friends. Girl gets dumped by her man that she ran away for and serious guy helps her get over him but falls for her. They fall in love in the end and get married.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a wonderful story where the son is a prince and everyone adores him. He and his best friend which is a girl enjoy the lush life. Then his father gets brutally murdered by his father's brother ( aka the sons uncle) then the son feels it is his fault that his father died.

Then the son ran away to avoid the shame. He then almost dies from heat stroke because he forgot to pack water ! Then two unlikely friends find him and rescue him. They become best of friends. Mean while his uncle becomes the king and ruins the kingdom for all. His uncle then sends out his new subjects so invade other parts of the kingdom that have been relatively untoutched. Then his best friend finds him and tells him that his kingdom needs him.

And as all romance stories go they fall hopelessly in love with each other and he decided that he as the rightful ruler must take over his kingdom once more and defeat his uncle.

He goes back and there is a brutal war where he finally takes back his kingdom and they live happily ever after.

2|1
    0|0
    • Haven't watched it in forever... The Lion King?

• Show All
    • Aww... I rarely cry from movies. The only movie I remember crying to was about these people with some illness that caused them to be catatonic. The mom would brush her adult son's hair and take care of him always, then some drug was invented to cure these people and I lost it when the son realized he could move again and went to hug his mom.

That, and in Game of Thrones when Hodor's origin was revealed. I just found it so sad that the gentle giant's life was basically sacrificed to fulfill a tiny part in someone else's destiny.

• @Celtero ok like I'm pretty sure i haven't watched that movie ! I don't watch game of thrones. I just don't like it. My friends tell me I'm crazy for not liking it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• A little girl plays a game "which one of these is not like the other with her family". Her dad is a used car salesman, her brother is an asshole, and her mother is a gambler. She is a studious young child, and at school and in life she mindfucks with everyone except the people she loves and trusts. This movie sparked an internet challenge where people start dancing with random objects flying around the room.

2|0
    0|0
  • ... Has the actor Melissa Mcarthy and Sandra Bullock in it... It's about a perfectionist cop and she gets partnered with a careless and funny cop who has a family of criminals...

1|0
    0|0
  • A person that goes into a world to play a contest that allows him complete control of the world he goes into or a private detective helps out an animal that needs help spying on his wife and in the process has to go to a whole other world

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool world? 😶

• Show All
    • @Jjpayne
      Who framed roger rabbit? 🤨oooh okay, I guess I over thought the hints cause you said in a different world. But in the movie aren’t they already in the real world? And didn’t the detective go into Toon world for one scene? And spying on the wife, I thought that was kinda the whole plot of the movie, not one scene! 😄

And thanks 🙂 yeah I love movies.
      My sister sometimes call me and ask “hey, do you remember this movie? it’s about... and has...” lol

• @Goldenskies6 "A person that goes into a world to play a contest that allows him complete control of the world he goes into" ready player one "a private detective helps out an animal that needs help spying on his wife and in the process has to go to a whole other world" who framed roger rabbit and I think that toon town counts as a whole other world but you are right it is technically part of the same world

• This one might be tough for you to guess...
    People holding glow sticks and poking each other.

An old man hanging out with a younger married man.

Another old person who talks crazy like he's senile.

Japanese stereotypes being the villain.

Nazi stereotypes being the villain.

Zeus...

Night of Long Knives...

Harambae...

What's your guess?

1|0
    0|0
  • - Viking village
    - Dragons
    - Dragons steal food from village
    - Protagonist is son of boss of village
    - Protagonist becomes friend with a nightfury dragon

Or

- Formula 1
    - Two drivers rivalry
    - Big crash
    - Amazing film
    - Amazing cinematography
    - Is set in the 70s

1|0
    0|0
  • a hitman gets invited to a school reunion gets a job while on his holiday, finds out it is his highschool sweethearts dad... retires

can't say more than that would be too easy

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds exciting, but I have no clue

• Show All
    • omgjassy thanks! ;)

• yeah, I agree with that, also I wasn't saying that C. Eastwood's other movies are bad, I just watch movies in bulks, like, by a certain decade, or I watch movies by a certain director etc

• group of career criminals are summoned to perform a job for a notorious to the point of mythic criminal. the story is re-told from the voice of one of the criminals who is being questioned by police

1|0
    0|0
  • Some midgets set out on a journey to throw jewelry into a volcano to save the world.

1|1
    0|0
  • , a simple romance starts with a traveling assistance when she invited to go her marriage proposal. Come an unknown man in her life. leap year movie. i like it.

1|0
    0|0
    • The proposal?

• Show All
    • Ok. I wish you must watch that. frunch kiss, book of eli and many more interesting...

• An exotic country
    A foreign kid
    A lavish dancer
    An archaeologist
    An evil cult
    Booby Traps
    A plane crash

1|0
    0|0
  • The rebels strike a blow in the first film so the Empire... retaliates

1|0
    0|0
  • Its from a group of British comediand. Its about kind arthur and his knights who are looking for the holy grail!

1|0
    0|0
  • Three Boys were granted superpowers, and they fucked everything up.
    One died because he couldn't control his power (kinda like flying too close to the sun). One was regularly beaten by his alcoholic dad, he tried to fit in at school but was laughed at and shunned by the girl he likes. He fought the bullies with his power. He ended up being a terrorist threat after trying to rob a drugstore to save his dying mom that his dad didn't care about. Then he mom died anyway. Then he fought the police who cornered him. He was killed by his righteous friend, the last one of the three, the Chad with a hot girlfriend. They were like 15- 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teenage girls tough decision between Necrophilia or Beastiality!..

1|0
    0|0
  • A person saves few trapped people in a country and fly them back to Canada

1|0
    0|0
  • About magic, about a boy whose parents were killed in childhood, he takes revenge in adulthood.

I hope these is enough

1|0
    0|0
  • It's about going in a dream inside a dream , inside a dream.

1|1
    0|0
  • - a space marine squat goes on a rescue mission/situation check on a colony on planet lv426

1|0
    0|0
  • Black 'n' white
    France.
    90 riots
    Immigrants, poverty
    one of the lead characters dead.
    THE END.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 hobbit and a degenerate is trying to destroy a magic ring

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Two teenage couples go on a road trip searching for urban legend Dr. Satan and end up finding a psycho family with a basic blonde ditz who's also a murderer and torturer, a mom who looks like an aging hooker, a silent tall brother with a mask, an adopted albino brother who is SO hot and even goes on a rant about conformity <3 and an absent father.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently my favorite movie could be described as - Romantic, mysterious, LGBT, secretive, exposing and perhaps a little suspenseful. Good luck.

1|0
    0|1
    • Hint* main characters played by Nick Robinson

• Show All
    • Yup! I loved that movie so much - it was so sweet. I liked it because it was actually good at tackling the LGBT community, whereas older LGBT movies are usually sex driven and cringy. I thought it was pretty revolutionary, even though romance movies aren't always my favorite.

• Honestly I never saw any lgbt movies so I can only believe you on that lol
      As for this movie I thought it was that guy but then as the movie went on I wasn’t so sure anymore and because he kissed that girl and stuff but yeah I liked it.

• Basically it's a tragic love story when the two people board a ship. During the journey, they fall in love. And the ship sinks but the guy gives up his life to save the hers.
    That's pretty much it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Small people with big feet.
    One Eye.
    One Ring.
    Some random people with pointy ears.
    Ugly looking creatures.
    Tiny butt naked creature with schizophrenia.
    And trees. The trees are important.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lotr.

Making it too obvious.

Should have been

'two midget bois that gotta drop a wee package in some mountain but there is one dead but alive bloke that needs the ring to be powerful and he's got his own fossil wizard to help him

• 😂😂😂😂😂 best description of the movies ever

• I have a lot. But since we’re on this website, I’ll make it easy.

A shy awkward girl being released from a mental hospital. To start a new life, living with a dysfunctional family while feeling depressed and cutting herself.
    Decides to get a job and works for a lawyer as a () and the lawyer understands her pain emotionally and decides to use bdsm on her, to channel her self inflicting harm to this sadism...😕 it’s pretty interesting.

I like it cause I could understand and relate to the girl Sometimes (emotionally) 😒.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s about a grumpy old man who lost his wife and is a bit racist (Korean War veteran), but he becomes friends with the kid/guy next door.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody was fast as lightning...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pregnant teen gives up baby for adoption.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mutants, professor X, raven

1|0
    0|0
  • Famous country singer married an abusive man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Traveling through space-time to save humanity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Series of deadly sins

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes