5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

here's another fun challenge, I like doing challenges because its not just me but it's everybody saying what their favorites are, its fun to see yours and as much as it is to share mine.

1. Monster Squad

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

It's a great little movie that reminds me of a kid movie with monsters this basically has a pretty similar flavor to stranger things but with movie monsters. It is a lot fun.

2. Little Monsters

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a great little gem that has less to do with Halloween per say but all about monsters and its kinda of a live action version of monsters Inc

3. The Final Girls

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This movie has got to be my favorite horror movie slasher so far. I have seen a lot of them... yes some that will every well be on others lists for scary movies but this one is special because it thinks outside of the box and is clever

4. Creepshow

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies
5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a great movie that celebrates the horror comic books from back in the day like Tales from the Crypt. It is a lot of fun even to this day will still give you some cold running chills...

lets see a Halloween movie...

5. The Halloween Tree

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a kid movie but don't let it confuse you, it has more than you think it does but hey, it's cartoon network when would cartoon network steer you wrong? Basically its a trip through Halloween history and its a fun one!

I could have picked more Halloween specific movies and ones that were iconic but I wanted to have fun and give other gaggers a chance to put those down if they wanted too

and from here I will past this torch on to other gaggers that I challenge to do this Mytake and Pass it onto other gaggers.

so now I challenge....

@smahala1991

@carpetdenim

@disgustingweebtrash

@Fitness-Fanatic

and

@CherryRoseChampange

and please tag me, I would like to see them

79
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• you have such an interesting list! I've never seen any of these or heard of them. The 4th is especially interesting to me, is that Taissa Farmiga?

• nope, that movie was made in the early 80's during Stephen Kings prime

• thank you for mho, I did watch the trailer-it looked like a blast

• It is just as fun, if not better than the trailer and you are welcome!

Most Helpful Guys

• Creepshow and Creepshow 2 are awesome classics , I love them.
    I have a few of my own I like.
    Tales from the Hood
    Christine
    Nightmare On Elm Street,(all of them )

I could go on with a long list but those are my top picks

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 5

• Awwww thank you so much, sorry just got back from a break. I'll definitely make a Take on this!

• Nice mytake. I think I seen little monsters when I was young. I'm watching the nightmare before Christmas on huli right now

• Good take.

• Awsome take

• Any scary movies but for 13 years old?

• you want scary scary huh? lets's see a special scary scary, trick r' treat, tales of Halloween, all hallow eve 2, return of the living dead and splinter and slither, is that better?

What Guys Said 7

• These are never heard ones. But they look good enough. Thank you for this take.

• Love horror/scary movies. Seen a few that were totally scary, but at the VA right now so will get back to you later and will tell the scary ones I love.

• •The Conjuring
    •Thirteen Ghosts
    •The Grudge
    •The Grudge 2
    •The Grudge 3

• Creepshow is a great movie. Something to tide you over was the best story in the comic.

• Michael Myers 1 2 3 4 & 5 enough said

• How have I not seen any of these

• Interesting