5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

Jjpayne

here's another fun challenge, I like doing challenges because its not just me but it's everybody saying what their favorites are, its fun to see yours and as much as it is to share mine.

1. Monster Squad

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

It's a great little movie that reminds me of a kid movie with monsters this basically has a pretty similar flavor to stranger things but with movie monsters. It is a lot fun.

2. Little Monsters

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a great little gem that has less to do with Halloween per say but all about monsters and its kinda of a live action version of monsters Inc

3. The Final Girls

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This movie has got to be my favorite horror movie slasher so far. I have seen a lot of them... yes some that will every well be on others lists for scary movies but this one is special because it thinks outside of the box and is clever

4. Creepshow

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies
5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a great movie that celebrates the horror comic books from back in the day like Tales from the Crypt. It is a lot of fun even to this day will still give you some cold running chills...

lets see a Halloween movie...

5. The Halloween Tree

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies

This is a kid movie but don't let it confuse you, it has more than you think it does but hey, it's cartoon network when would cartoon network steer you wrong? Basically its a trip through Halloween history and its a fun one!

I could have picked more Halloween specific movies and ones that were iconic but I wanted to have fun and give other gaggers a chance to put those down if they wanted too

and from here I will past this torch on to other gaggers that I challenge to do this Mytake and Pass it onto other gaggers.

so now I challenge....

@smahala1991

@carpetdenim

@disgustingweebtrash

@Fitness-Fanatic

and

@CherryRoseChampange

and please tag me, I would like to see them

5 Favorite Scary/Halloween Movies
7
9
7Girl Opinion
9Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• NightOwl8801
    Creepshow and Creepshow 2 are awesome classics , I love them.
    I have a few of my own I like.
    Tales from the Hood
    Christine
    Nightmare On Elm Street,(all of them )

I could go on with a long list but those are my top picks
    Is this still revelant?
  • ATuairiscean
    Not a genre of movie I would be a fan of - I honestly didn't one of your movies must keep the lists for this Halloween's viewing
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Fitness-Fanatic
    Awesome!! I love spooky movies.

I accept the challenge. I'll get started right away

I like challenges too. They're fun, and create harmony on GaG
    Is this still revelant?
  • vishna
    you have such an interesting list! I've never seen any of these or heard of them. The 4th is especially interesting to me, is that Taissa Farmiga?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

nope, that movie was made in the early 80's during Stephen Kings prime

• Jjpayne

according to the trailer it was made1982. She was born in 1994. But you should watch the trailer

• Jjpayne

But that's her in final girls

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

57
  • dreamstar72
    Love horror/scary movies. Seen a few that were totally scary, but at the VA right now so will get back to you later and will tell the scary ones I love.
  • KralArthur
    These are never heard ones. But they look good enough. Thank you for this take.
    • Jjpayne

For sure! And they are worth watching!

• Salmon4056
    Nice mytake. I think I seen little monsters when I was young. I'm watching the nightmare before Christmas on huli right now
  • CherryRoseChampange
    Awwww thank you so much, sorry just got back from a break. I'll definitely make a Take on this!
  • PoliceLivesMatter
    •The Conjuring
    •Thirteen Ghosts
    •The Grudge
    •The Grudge 2
    •The Grudge 3
  • Chthou95
    Creepshow is a great movie. Something to tide you over was the best story in the comic.
  • Wowgirl10q
    Awsome take
  • Iron_Man
    Michael Myers 1 2 3 4 & 5 enough said
    • Jjpayne

Would those movies happen to be called Halloween :)

• Iron_Man

Yes. Guess what It just came out again on Friday and it took in over 70 Million and It's the number one movie in America

• Jjpayne

mic drop

• Secretgardenblood
    Good take.
  • ThePundertaker
    How have I not seen any of these
  • GayHowellMeme
    Any scary movies but for 13 years old?
    • Jjpayne

you want scary scary huh? lets's see a special scary scary, trick r' treat, tales of Halloween, all hallow eve 2, return of the living dead and splinter and slither, is that better?

• CT_CD
    Interesting