Are you taller than your parents?

Are you the giant of your family?
Are you the giant of your family?
I was always the tallest girl in my class and I outgrew my mom in middle school. All the men on my entire dad's side of the family are very tall with the shortest of my uncles being 6ft. Everyone including the men on my mom's side are short. My nephews are definitely following the trend on my dad's side as they are very long limbed even at a young age like we were. Any family portraits we take all together make it clear who's who. I think my mom was a bit jealous that I outgrew her, but I love it. My grandmother used to always use me to get stuff down from high shelves so she wouldn't have to use a ladder.

Did you ever think about your height as kid and wonder if you were going to outgrow your parents? Are you still wishing you could? Are you in a family where you and your siblings have totally different heights?
I'm taller than both my parents
I'm shorter than both my parents
I'm taller than my mom, shorter than my dad
Vote C
I'm taller than my dad, shorter than my mom
Vote D
We're all about the same height
Vote E
GirlGuy
Are you taller than your parents?
24
19