Is it true that people compliment your eyes only when they have nothing nice to say about your face?

I heard somewhere that people compliment your eyes only when they have nothing nice to say about your face or anything.

Is that true? Because if so then I don't know what to think because that's all I have heard about myself "You have beautiful eyes". And I was always pleased to hear that and took them as genuine compliments but now I am not so sure :/
Because think about it, who DOESN'T have pretty eyes!

3530

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh no? I mean they could really think you have really pretty eyes. Are they supposed to notice how pretty your eyes are and then say "you're pretty"? Or "nice face"? If your eyes are what got their attention they're gonna compliment your eyes.
    Plus if they thought you were unattractive they wouldn't be complimenting you.

• She said it for me.

• nevermind. a girl compliments my eyes cause she's physicaly interested in me. there's no way she is being negative with that