Do you find Mila Kunis hot or not?

Is Mila Kunis hot or not? Mila Kunis? Do you find Mila Kunis hot or not?
images.vcpost.com/.../mila-kunis.jpg?w=590
www.tempstreet.com/.../Mila-Kunis-2.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's super hot. And her eyes... oh, her wonderful eyes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• I never really liked her on That 70s Show, but once she started doing movies, she looked amazing. Could be makeup but it's a great job if it is. I watched Black Swan recently, and she was ridiculously sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly. I don't see what others see in her.

s.likes-media.com/.../...0dc949e696b50391.600x.jpg

6|0
    1|0
    • Yeah right...
      Itsjust a bad picture taken at a bad time. She is still very attractive.

• Show All
    • Same here. I dislike her eyes, rounded cheek bones, lips and etc. she's just... there... not ugly, not gorgeous. Just average. This is a woman you would not see in a Miss Universe pageant beauty standard wise.

• Ahaha Yeah, without make up, you can only detect the natural beauty of a woman :) she doesn't cut it. But like you said she may be a cool person.

Well I'm off to bed gn :)

• She's not unattractive but to me she isn't really 'hot' either. I mean everybody uses make up these days so both makeup and your natural beauty contribute to looking good. So most people aren't exactly 'hot' as we think they are.

She looks good? Yes. I think she is attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hot.. Why do you think the hackers at the fappening hacked her. I dont condone that kind of thing mind you.. those bastards are evil, but if she wasn't hot she would not have been hacked.. Not her fault by the way, just stating facts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I see without make up she doesn't seem pretty really. I'm not sure. I think I like her body over her face but with so much photo shopping it's hard to really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • My heart aches with pain
    When I see you, I vomit
    Die away from me

0|1
    0|0
  • She's really cute as is, but she's played some pretty adorable characters which makes it that much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are rumors that she's splitting with Ashton now

Rumor has it he's cheating because she's prego...

But yes, of course she's hot. Why wouldn't she be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes esp in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She was adorable, sexy, confident and fun in that movie. That personality is a template for any girl to emulate.

1|0
    1|0
  • More by the body that she shows than the face - my perception :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• She is really REALLY cute!
    I wouldn't call her hot though... hot is more for the bombshell kind of a woman - like Christina Hendricks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming from a girl no she is not hot. She is pretty with makeup but have you seen her without it? Uh UH!! Even with makeup she is just pretty ok. I like natural beauty like Emma Watson and Nina dobrev.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always hear how hit she is but I've never seen it. I prefer someone like Jennifer love Hewitt or Jennifer Aniston. I can't get on board with her eyes. She was a good actress on That 70's show though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but then again every girl has something good looking about her. Mila has the striking eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorge in my honest opinion, but I find it funny how all the guys commenting on her amazing body don't know she's an a cup

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is a beautiful, sexy girl, gorgeous eyes but I do agree she looks better with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's one of those rare woman who is cute, gorgeous and sexy at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I'd do her lol. Joking. But Black Swan was hot :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty but to some she's a goddess and to some she might be unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful than most people here are willing to admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes