Girls do you normally carry a shaving razor in your purse and if so, what reason do you carry it?

This isn't something I would normally expect people to carry around especially if they aren't planning on staying overnight somewhere. However, to make a long story short, I had a female friend of mine over at my place the other day not by design but my circumstance. She used my bathroom to freshen up and when I went in after her, I noticed she had left her razer and hair brush next to my sink, which she shortly there after asked about and retrieved.

So as a guy, my question is whether or not this is something girls normally carry around in their purse and if so, what do you carry it around for? Your lady parts, legs, face, etc?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• welllll ok so I am usually a freak about this but I carry in my bag like if I go to school or somewhere else:
    - baby wipes (you could us
    e them for almost anything - to freshen up or to wipe my hands or the table, etc.)
    - floss
    - soap (bathrooms almost never have soap)
    - toothbrush and toothpaste
    - razor (in case well sometimes - not all the time, its not really the essential need)
    and yes you could call me a weirdo but hey I need these things sometimes...

• just in case for what? Why do you carry the razor? What specifically are you shaving?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a neighbor stay the night and we got close. I could see the small blond hairs on her face. We started to kiss and she told me she had to use the bathroom. She took her pocket book in the bathroom and when she returned she had no more facial hairs. All the little blonds hairs were gone. No more female mustache or female beard. We talked and I asked her how she got rid of her facial hairs. She told me she had a razor , shaving cream, and moisturizing lotion in her pocket book. I told her she did not have to shave because her facial were not that noticeable. After that we went back to kissing. I kissed her whole face and could see she had a smooth face. I told her to let her facial grow back and she did. After a week later she enjoyed me ticking her peach fuzz with my lips. I told her to shave her face a few more times to make more peach fuzz grow on her face. She now has a female mustache and female beard we both enjoy. Thank you, R. T. T>