Do you find nose piercings attractive?

I find that 1/3 of the girls I know have a nose piercing. Another 1/3 wants to get one done. And I agree that it's totally their choice - if they find it attractive then by all means they should get one.
However, I'm not and will never be a fan of the nose ring trend.
So a question for guys - do you like nose piercings on girls? Why or why not?
  • Yes
  • No

517

Most Helpful Guy

• No. They're hideous. All of them. Guys that dont have piercings hate piercings. ALL of us. The only reason why we are attracted to women with them is because we assume they are easy and vulnerable because only something who has issues with themselves would want to alter their body like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have my septum pierced but recently let it close up but I'm planing to get it done again