European girls vs American girls , Who is more beautiful?

Just look photo. that say enough...

mylunaticravings.files.wordpress.com/.../america.jpg
  • European girls
    Vote A
  • American girls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
european women is the best !!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• 3|1
    0|1
  • These are stereotypes. Europe has beautiful girls, America has beautiful girls. You can't say in what amount because beauty is subjective.

5|4
    0|0
    • Europe % 80 beautiful girls , america % 20 beautiful girls

• Show All
    • Yeah, but I don't want you because you judge people based on nationality.

• no problem. have a good day ;)

• are you from europe? Lol most girls here are average. I think the only difference is here in Europe girls are a little more natural than those American girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • I love how everyone thinks ALL European women are sexy & slim and ALL American women are fat and obese. LOL no, do I look fat to you?

2|3
    0|0
    • you are not fat

• Show All
    • @sammy_31 I hear you, there are a lot of creepers and that would definitely get them interested...

• @sammy_31 Yup very true.
      @Negrodamus lol alrighty then.

• I think europeans are more simple yet sophisticated.
    Jackie Kennedy could have been European.
    I've never been to the USA though, I can't really compare.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen very pretty American women... i dont understand what your problem with American women is, did one break your heart or something?

0|3
    1|1
  • not even fair! haha those are super biased pictures u used there lol

1|2
    0|0
    • this is real

• I'm sure there's an obese old woman an semi attractive european woman somewhere in those countries; doesn't mean it's a representative sample.

• i am swedish and the comments about european girls being more beautiful made me smile so much

0|1
    0|0
  • The pic is just a stupid untrue stereotype, but gotta stick with dem homies, so voting Europe ;) There are many beautiful American women tho, just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't beat us European gals;)

3|3
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 28

• We Americans have big dreams, big ideas, and big penises so we need our women to be able to handle our large manliness and our mighty man auras. You wiggly worm carrying metro sexual Euro-nerds need skinny women to compensate for your lack of manliness. Don't you wanna go get to chest shaved, do a jelq or something.

3|4
    1|1
  • I'm going to get shit for this, but I've had far better experiences with non-American women. Physical attractiveness is about the same but honestly, to me, non-American women seem so much more down-to-earth & passionate. There are exceptions, but comparing attitudes, I have to give it to non-American women. I'm really not trying to put anyone down, I'm just speaking from over 20+ years of dating/relationship history.

0|4
    1|1
  • American women: Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz

European women: Camilla Parker Bowles, Donatella Versace, Susan Boyle, etc.

I vote American gals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian girls especially those cute Eurasian girls.

1|1
    0|0
    • only have 2 eurasian country , turkey and russia

• I meant mixed race girls with ancestry from Asia and Europe.

I think European women are overrated. They are also deeply pretentious. American people seem very hospitable, warm and friendly.

Give me an American girl who knows how to be a polite instead of rude, pretentious cretin from Europe.

• Even without the photo, I've seen more attractive Europeans than I did Americans.
    I don't know why. I also don't know if it's just because I'm European myself.
    There are some pretty dashing Americans too, they just seem less prevalent.

1|1
    0|1
  • Both can be equally attractive.

I've seen my fair share of both beautiful American and European women, I've also seen my fair share of not so beautiful American and European women. Don't use tropes or stereotypes of American and European women to judge them. You might think American women are fat but I've seen A LOT of in shape women where I live.

Personally, I prefer American women simply because the culture/language barriers don't exist. Looks wise, if you're using half decent examples there isn't much, if any, difference between American and European women.

4|1
    0|1
  • Okay, first off the question's been asked countless times. Second off, nationality has little to no bearing on how you look. Have you ever actually been to Croydon or Calais and seen what people look like?

1|0
    0|0
  • European! I love when they speak English too the accent I'm not used to is sooo sexy!

1|3
    1|1
    • Except when your English is so bad that people don't understand what you're trying to say. That's annoying.

Story of my life^

• Show All
    • You'd still hear "Never mind." a lot.

And you'd be like: "What did you say?"

Me: NEVER MIND!

• lol you never know!

• Eh, we have our fair share of lard asses over here too mate

3|2
    0|0
  • Currency exchange, 1 American girl equals 2 Europeans girls, the picture says.

2|1
    1|1
    • Hahaha. That's what I call seeing the glass half full.

• Show All
    • That's not fair! Let the sexual organs exist!

• sorry, the American girl has only one, and there are no grocery for sexual organs.

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes