European girls vs American girls , Who is more beautiful?

Just look photo. that say enough...

mylunaticravings.files.wordpress.com/.../america.jpg
  • European girls
  • American girls
european women is the best !!

2228

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 28

• We Americans have big dreams, big ideas, and big penises so we need our women to be able to handle our large manliness and our mighty man auras. You wiggly worm carrying metro sexual Euro-nerds need skinny women to compensate for your lack of manliness. Don't you wanna go get to chest shaved, do a jelq or something.

• I'm going to get shit for this, but I've had far better experiences with non-American women. Physical attractiveness is about the same but honestly, to me, non-American women seem so much more down-to-earth & passionate. There are exceptions, but comparing attitudes, I have to give it to non-American women. I'm really not trying to put anyone down, I'm just speaking from over 20+ years of dating/relationship history.

• American women: Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz

European women: Camilla Parker Bowles, Donatella Versace, Susan Boyle, etc.

I vote American gals.

• I prefer Asian girls especially those cute Eurasian girls.

• only have 2 eurasian country , turkey and russia

• I meant mixed race girls with ancestry from Asia and Europe.

I think European women are overrated. They are also deeply pretentious. American people seem very hospitable, warm and friendly.

Give me an American girl who knows how to be a polite instead of rude, pretentious cretin from Europe.

• Even without the photo, I've seen more attractive Europeans than I did Americans.
    I don't know why. I also don't know if it's just because I'm European myself.
    There are some pretty dashing Americans too, they just seem less prevalent.

• Both can be equally attractive.

I've seen my fair share of both beautiful American and European women, I've also seen my fair share of not so beautiful American and European women. Don't use tropes or stereotypes of American and European women to judge them. You might think American women are fat but I've seen A LOT of in shape women where I live.

Personally, I prefer American women simply because the culture/language barriers don't exist. Looks wise, if you're using half decent examples there isn't much, if any, difference between American and European women.

• Okay, first off the question's been asked countless times. Second off, nationality has little to no bearing on how you look. Have you ever actually been to Croydon or Calais and seen what people look like?

• European! I love when they speak English too the accent I'm not used to is sooo sexy!

• Except when your English is so bad that people don't understand what you're trying to say. That's annoying.

Story of my life^

• You'd still hear "Never mind." a lot.

And you'd be like: "What did you say?"

Me: NEVER MIND!

• lol you never know!

• Eh, we have our fair share of lard asses over here too mate

• Currency exchange, 1 American girl equals 2 Europeans girls, the picture says.

• Hahaha. That's what I call seeing the glass half full.

• That's not fair! Let the sexual organs exist!

• sorry, the American girl has only one, and there are no grocery for sexual organs.

• Hahaha! This was good. It was nice to laugh for the first time of my day.

• I think European women are better in every way. No offense to American women but you're all entitled and have nothing to show for it.

• Is it just me or do I detect a sort of hidden agenda here?

• The obesity rates in America and Britain are very similar. Look at Mexico's obesity rate if you want to see fat. Don't always believe stereotypes, and yeah American girls can be really hot.

• European women r the best. They have very sexy skin color. Not took white but perfect and they r the best

• Well if you are using that pic. I like the southern ladies.

• You cannot generalize people based entirely on their geographic region.

There are good women in america, and there are also fat skanks in Europe. One thing I do not like about European women is that many of them use "feminism" or "female empowerment" to justify their disgusting promiscuous sexual behavior which often involves sleeping with multiple partners outside of marriage.

On the other hand, American women, particularly in the midwest, will adhere to christian values and restrain their sexual activity within the confines of a healthy marriage, which I find much more attractive.

• Central and northern European women are master race

best on earth

• European ofc.

• Hahahaahhahahahahahaahaahaahahhha oh ma gawd xD

• More from Guys
    8