Teenage girl with white hair: cute or freaky?

I mean like dyed/bleached white... It looks cool in anime and such but, ya know, that's anime. They can make anything look as cool or stupid as they want XD
I do have a white wig I wear sometimes for cosplay, but the thing is sometimes I get really nice compliments and other times people mistake me for an old lady?
Any thoughts?

37

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I knew a girl once who had hair that was so blonde naturally that it was actually almost stark white it later turned into a nice shade of golden white it most certainly can be attractive.

• From what I'm imagining I think it would look kinda weird. Unusual.

• Its cool

,,,,,

• I honestly find it to be a weird and unnatural look.

• Some people can pull it off, and some people can't.

• It looks really weird and gets a ugly yellow hue to it VERY fast. Avoid at all costs.

What Girls Said 3

• Your style and makeup has to be on point to pull that off, in my opinion- but it can definitely work.

I really like this girls style/hair:

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...7cf1c63558ca.jpg

• One of my friends did that and it looks great on her... I wouldn't do it but I think it looks nice on her.

• i think cool