Girls, wearing thongs to sleep?

hii, just wondering how many of you wear them to sleep? I was at a sleepover at my friends and she wore just a thong and tank top to sleep... ya I felt weird asking her but isn't it uncomfy to sleep in one? I mean having a wedgie all night can't be good lol not to mention feeling pretty much naked :(

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Thongs are just a bad idea, and you shouldn't wear them!! There are scientific studies that show that wearing thongs increases the chances of getting a UTI!!!
    Seriously, are they really comfortable, or are you just wearing them because society says they are in style?
    I like cuddling my GF in soft, 'jammies' with sensible panties!! she's comfortable, and that's most important, to me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I find them just extremely uncomfortable when I wear them with anything. I don't even wear them unless I wear certain skirts or dresses but that's rare. I sleep naked xD