Girls: Are guys with tattoos hotter than guys without tattoos?

I seem to know a lot of girls who find guys with tattoos irresistible. Are guys with tattoos generally hotter than guys without them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a corporate gal.. and all day long I'm surrounded by milk duds w/ zero tats. Those guys aren't for me.. I like me a hottie with ink :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm, how come being a corporate girl you're into tattoos and stuff? You still like your bad boys? Would have thought a girl like you would like the more sophisticated and clean guys?

• Not all guys with ink are bad boys? but I actually do know a couple of milk duds with tats lol. Im just not attracted to them lok. The guy I currently like.. I don't think has tats? he dresses cleancut 'sophisticated' for work but tbh I don't interact with him enough to know of he hiding any ink lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos just accentuate what is there. A fugly bastard with tattoos is still a fugly bastard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Depends on the guy, what the tattoo is and how he carries that tattoo...
    Tattoos don't work on every person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me put it this way... If I find a guy attractive, and he went and got a few tattoos (I'm not into heavily tattooed guys) yes that could make him hotter.

However if I found him unattractive in the first place, no amount of tattoos will make a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Tattoos are not a deal breaker in my opinion but I like seeing skin, as much as I can. I might find the guy attractive overall if he has a good style and all but generally tattoos are a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. If has tattoos, fine. If he doesn't, that's fine too. But, him
    having or not having tattoos isn't going to fact into if I find him "hot" or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they make no difference to me. Some tattoos actually bring down a guy's attractiveness, for example neck or face tattoos, or offensive tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends: if the tattoo is his penis and it spells 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' then yeah, he's hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, but only meaningful ones. But I also understand some people don't look good with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind if they have other traits that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are not automatically hotter. But it could add to the list of things I like about the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I think tattoos are cool if they mean something but if a person didn't have them I'd be cool with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• No, they're not.

Oh, and I have tattoos myself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes