Girls, do you sleep with or without a bra?

Do you sleep putting on your bra or you take it off how and why?
Is it depending on the bra, or your comfortability or your partner curving?
It seems it's a 50/50 balance
Half of girls wear a bra. other half don't
So, is it depending on the boobs size
From small to average then no need for a bra
Average to big is a must? ?

765

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras are little devils. They're pretty damn uncomfortable and so most women take them off right when they get the chance. It's extremely uncomfortable to sleep with one and they say it's also unhealthy so I think most women sleep without one. I hate bras.

• Me too
      I hate them
      They are truth hider

• Truth hiders? Non padded ones aren't. And most women don't wear ones with ridiculous push ups. And even normal padding is only a few millimetres in thickness. It's more comfortable to wear one with an average to large chest on a daily basis. It's only 'hiding the truth' if they pretend to have much larger tits to seduce somebody. But it's pretty shallow to dislike ordinary people that wear bras due to them wanting to be comfortable.

• The bras with no wires can be comfortable. And bras are pretty necessary when you do exercise or even just go out.. I've just had bad experiences with them lol. I am more comfortable when I can just wear a loose shirt.
      Also , I agree with you. @Ahlys They are NOT "truth hiders".
      What even? -_-