Girls, do you sleep with or without a bra?

Do you sleep putting on your bra or you take it off how and why?
Is it depending on the bra, or your comfortability or your partner curving?
Updates:
It seems it's a 50/50 balance
Half of girls wear a bra. other half don't
So, is it depending on the boobs size
From small to average then no need for a bra
Average to big is a must? ?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras are little devils. They're pretty damn uncomfortable and so most women take them off right when they get the chance. It's extremely uncomfortable to sleep with one and they say it's also unhealthy so I think most women sleep without one. I hate bras.

3|1
    1|0
    • Me too
      I hate them
      They are truth hider

• Show All
    • Truth hiders? Non padded ones aren't. And most women don't wear ones with ridiculous push ups. And even normal padding is only a few millimetres in thickness. It's more comfortable to wear one with an average to large chest on a daily basis. It's only 'hiding the truth' if they pretend to have much larger tits to seduce somebody. But it's pretty shallow to dislike ordinary people that wear bras due to them wanting to be comfortable.

• The bras with no wires can be comfortable. And bras are pretty necessary when you do exercise or even just go out.. I've just had bad experiences with them lol. I am more comfortable when I can just wear a loose shirt.
      Also , I agree with you. @Ahlys They are NOT "truth hiders".
      What even? -_-

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 75

• I sleep with my bra on, I find it to be more comfortable than to have them free range. . Besides, I read an article that if you sleep with your bra on, your more likely to have perkier boobs as you age (not likely to sag).. I dont want to ever have my moms boobs.. and mine are big.. so I rather they stay perky forever

0|0
    1|1
  • I always have slept without a bra. I have heard nothing but bad things happening health wise wearing a bra to bed.

3|1
    4|0
    • Show All
    • Yeah I've read that study.

• Not wearing a bra to sleep will keep your boobs healthy and perky? Just confirming, lol

• I just can't imagine sleeping with a bra on... I bearly can stand one during a day... And I'm a D cup... If I wear a bra it's. A sport bra... Great support and confortable... It's true that my boobs tend to bounce if I go braless (which I do most of the time) but to prevent this I wear some thight fitted shirts from stretchy materials and I'm fine... I used to go braless all the time and even if my cup size went up I still prefer it this way... So sleeping with one is a no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear god without! Those girls need to breathe! I take my over the shoulder boulder holder off about 5 minutes after getting in the front door.

2|3
    0|0
  • Without. Off.

It's uncomfortable, plus bras are expensive, why ruin it by rolling all over it during sleep? Bras need extra special care. On a side note, my grandma used to say "if you sleep with a bra on, your boobs will stop growing" haha I know it's just her beliefs, but that's the main reason why I started to "not" wear one to bed, cause my very first time wearing one, I was so excited I never wanted to take it off! haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • Really? I had no idea girls sleep in these things!!! Mine comes off as soon as I walk in the door and stays off! Girls, you know the move... the unsnap and pull it out the shirt sleeve :)

2|2
    0|0
  • I sleep with my bra OFF!! Oh my gosh, I used to sleep with it on all the time when I was younger, but one night I took it off when I went to sleep, and then it was OVERRRR!! Lol. It's so much more comfortable with it off. It's makes sleeping so much more enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to say "Why do you care?" but I have a feeling I will get hate for that O_O

-No I will sleep with any bra. You should see the shows we have. Damn our sex is wild. Me and my bra are pretty kinky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't sleep with one or even wear one while I'm at home. Its uncomfortable and I have this feeling even though it's probably not true that they're not gonna do anymore growing while it's on lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I sleep without one (definitely more comfortable) unless I'm staying over with friends, simply because nobody wants to see anyone else 'hanging loose', no matter how much a person has up there (I'm not fussed but my friends are).

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes