Do girls care what kind of car a guy drives?

Girls, do you think differently of a guy based on what type of car he drives?
If he uses his car to show off, it he sexy, or trying to make up for some lack of masculinity in your opinion?
Do you have a preference for what type of car he has?

11418

Most Helpful Girl

• The ride doesn't matter in terms of being sexy. You can be sexy even riding a bike or just a skate, it's all about the attitude. Also, a 96 Toyota Corolla or an Audi A4 won't matter, they'll both look like crap if you have a bad attitude. (I am a car lover, by the way, so you can trust me when I say this)
    AND, what actually matters, as you may have read in some of the other comments, is that the ride is clean, not necessarily shiny, but at least clean. Anyway, to some girls, what matters is that the guy has a ride to pick you up from home and take you anywhere so you don't have to worry about how will you get there. Others are just shallow (in my opinion, no offense) and want the most amazing Pagani.