Do you like Sagging pants?

Do you think sagging pants looks good on a guy. i personally do it do my jeans are halfway down my butt

138

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks idiotic. I saw the dude working in the deli counter in the supermarket wearing his pants like that. Seriously. His whole ass was above the waistline of his jeans. Yuck!

If my pants are sagging, I make a new hole in my belt so I can do it tighter.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's very unattractive. Just look at Justin Beiber... he looks retarded. Just wanted wear them like a normal person. Would you like it if your dad walked around in daggy pants? It's embarrassing for everyone.