How can I tickle toture my boyfriend and get him back good lol he got me really good

so anyway my amazing boyfriend got me good the other day cause he snuck up behind me grabbed me and started tickling me he's been doing this a lot and saying that girls are better then guys and that its easy to be a girl I know he's just kidding but its time to get him back good my friends think that I should tie him up and tickle him until he begs for mercy and since he thinks its so easy to be a girl that when were done tickling him we should dress him as one should we do that and hide his boxers but what kind of clothes and makeup should we make him wear and also what kind of panties should he wear also I need tips on tickling

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Get some shackles, and being all sexy shackle him to the bed. Maybe get him nude first. Then go on him with a feather, or anything light for hours. He will cry.

What Guys Said 2

• You have to find a way to tie him up making him think is for some other reason, and when he's securely tied, you begin the revenge. Start on his feet, keep going up experimenting on every spot of his body, first with light touches and intensifying to see which has more effect. A blindfold can spike the anxiety, which can lead him to be more ticklish. The sides and mostly the underarms are usually the worse spots for ticklish people, so don't forget to tie him with his arms up.

• I am normally not ticklish at all but after sex I am way more ticklish... Maybe a good time to get him back.

What Girls Said 1

• Get him when he's not on his guard. Gang upon him, and try tickling his sides and feet. I have literally no idea what kind of makeup you should use, but make it waaaaaay too much! Ain't revenge sweet?