How do I get him to tickle me?

I have a friend and he tickled me like once or twice but that's so long ago, I really like being tickled and I want him to tickle me again but I don't want to ask him, that's creepy.
How can I get him to tickle me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two are sitting on a couch prop up Your bare feet on his lap.
    Wear a shirt that comes up just above your jeans and then stretch when he's around you.
    Or just start a tickle fight.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing creepy about it. Don't be ashamed. You just have a tickle fetish is all. It's just something that you enjoy and you're looking for someone to share it with. Try tickling him often and if you have to drop hints that you want to be tickled or just say something like "I'm really ticklish but, nobody has ever broken me. I never beg for mercy no matter how bad it gets." How you look at him when you say this is very important. Make it clear what you're up to with a look.

• Tickle him

• Just tickle him and say TICKLE FIGHT

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!