Why is it a lot of Indian woman tend to look a bit tranny looking in the face?

For example:
I live in a country where 1/2 the population is Indian and this is just something I've observed in terms of facial features. Indian women tend to look a bit like transvestites in the face even though the rest of them look fine and tend to have body hair on their forearms that's a little bit more hairy that girls of other races that I've been with.

I'm generally curious as to why that is. It's been said that in scientific journals that Indians are Caucasiod and their bone structure (particularly their skull) is close to that of white people. Yet, a lot of their women tend to have very masculine looking facial features if that makes any sense rather than just looking like white girls with varying levels of dark tans. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a point. I've noticed that in many South Asian and Middle Eastern women. Its something in their facial features that makes them look hard and not soft in the face like white women. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something with the hair, eyebrows, nose, etc. its can be a harder instead of softer look...

• thanks for the MHO. Funny how i got all thumbs down. Butt hurt indians i'm sure...

• @sattepesutta1 thank you

• and i swear the girl next to u in the pic looks exactly like the girl i knew lmaooo

What Girls Said 11

• It may have to do with makeup... more than anything else I think.

• I don't think those women look like transvestites at all.

The hair arm, well they have naturally dark hair and don't live in a society where any hair other than that on your head is deemed disgusting, like in western culture. Women have hair, it's totally normal.

• But these women are in Western Culture. This isn't India, India i live at.

• About the body hair, most "caucasian" people have a lot of body hair but europeans have lighter hair so it doesn't show up as much. If by "masculine" you mean them having sharp noses, then all I have to say is that a nose can't make you look like a man.

• These women look masculine to you?

• In the face yes.

• First one in black dress... maybe. The rest I'm not seeing it. I think they look fine. Weird

• I see nothing wrong with them. They look beautiful.

• I don't think they look Tranny at all. Maybe they're just not your type.

• These women are sexy as hell (and yes in the face too), I don't know why you think this

• It used to be calling a woman fat was the worst thing. Today its saying a woman looks trans. Thats just insulting ass hell. But that chick in the black does have a kinda masculine face tho.

• Or maybe sexy trannies look like sexy indian women?

• What are you talking about? Okay the one wearing red In the first pic does look a little manly

• I can slightly we some masculine features.

What Guys Said 11

• Ok man stop masturbating to tranny porn its not good for your brain.

• Trannys wear a LOT of makeup to cover up the fact that they're guys, so when we see girls wearing too much makeup, as the girls are, we think, "tranny."

• Never found Indian women attractive. So I don't care if they look trans or whatever. They have a complexion that is very favorable for being photogenic specially with makeup. You see them face to face or while passing by and you never make a second attempt. That includes majority of Bollywood stars.

• They don't have tranny faces lol

• Maybe the woman in the red dress in the first pic

The rest look great

• @datgirl looks feminine and is hot ad fuck, flush your theories lmfaoo

• Did i say ALL Indian women or a lot (which logic implies not all).

• the women in ur pics look like they are copying kim k like majority of the arab and indian women lmfaoo. Its the tranny eyebrows bruh

• yeah its definitely their shitty eyebrows and makeup not the face structure

• I think you have watched a lot of trans porn and you're obsessed with them.

• They look good to me.

• None of them look tranny in the face...

• I remember someone posted a pic of an Indian girl a while back on this site and people were legitimate asking if that person was born a male because of her face.

• yikes.. those pics are disturbing.. i have never been attracted to indian girls