How to get acrylic nails off? SOS?

GIRLS! How do you completely get acrylic nails off? I soaked them in acetone nail polish remover for 45 minutes for each hand, tried to peel bits off and file them down but my nails just look so ruined and weak and I want to cry :( #ragrets

211

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Use onyx professional soak off it's blue and sold at walmart next to the nail polish remover. I just used those kiss nails and used the glue but had an accident and glued my fingers together ( i suck lol). I used this stuff and it not only took the glue off but completely took my naisl off like melted it off into nothing. The nails turned into mush and rubbed right off. I only had to soak them for 15-20 minutes.

i5.walmartimages.com/.../...d81125ba8ddbf6283.jpeg