I wish I looked like her?

Hi, I have very low self esteem. All of it comes from people always telling me I am not pretty or that I should kill myself. And I have contemplate it for a while but decided not too. I came across my all time favorite singer/rapper/dancer/model her name is HyunA, and since I am 20 was actually thinking of getting surgery to look like her. I think she is so gorgeous and would love to look like her. I need opinions please. I wish I looked like her??I wish I looked like her??I wish I looked like her??I wish I looked like her??I wish I looked like her??

1118

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally love hyunA but its not worth getting surgery over. in the end, you will not look like her and you'll be plastic. dont do it.

• Thank you for the advice.