Is 1.63 height normal or short for woman?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the place you're located. In the country I live in, it is considered average.

What Guys Said 10

• Its normal. People here are idiots. They are calling you short and yet there were questions about girls who are 170 cm and these assholes here said thats too tall. So if you listen to them, there isn't a normal height for a girl

• Its average, but for me personally it is the perfect height. (my height is 1.86)

• short in my opinion. But I think its average for Asian women. 167cm is average for white, maybe 168cm for black women.

• Hello shorty.

• To clarify, it will range from short to average to tall based on which country you live in.

• Seems about average.

• its slightly high

• 1.60 + normal +170 tall

• It's normal height and average I think also.

• Normal

• It's average height for a girl in general but it also depends upon where you live :) . I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

What Girls Said 2

• You're 5'4 ft, so you're actually pretty average in height for a woman but that would make you shorter than most guys. You're a decent height.
    I'm 4'11 on the other hand, 1.49 metres. I'm quite short.

• Wow you have cute height for a girl. I guess it's absolutely ok for a girl to be so short. I bet even you want guys to be around 6'.

• @moheanuu20
      I don't have much preference. I dated someone who was 5'3 once.

• That's different :)
      Nice to meet you

• I'd say pretty normal