Girls, Do you ever have sex with stubble on your legs?

Do you have sex even if your legs need to be shaved? Do you ever wear short shorts with stubble on your legs?
Updates:
I don't mind stubble on legs girls!
Thanks for your answers girls!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I have sex with hairy legs. My boyfriend has seen me at my worst, so having a bit of stubble on my legs is no big deal, and it's definitely not a reason to not sleep with him.
    As for the shorts, as long as it's not too visible I don't care. I'd go for long pants if I have a gorilla situation going on though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I have sex with stubble on my legs. I get stubble growing back the day after shaving and I don't care enough to shave every single day so it's just something that we're used to now. I don't wear short shorts though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I must confess in having done just that.
    I am after all just a human being, so there are occasions when time is against me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes and yes. I am not perfect and I don't have the time or desire to pretend to be

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have sex even with hairy armpits, but with when its a lot of hair on my coochie. Heck no. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to sex no to short skirts/shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I've had sex without shaving for weeks lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. No fucks given.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. I guess I got brainwashed into thinking that's something super horrible so I don't do either of those unless my legs are baby smooth.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes