Opinions on big noses?

Are they attractive? Turn offs? Charming? Would like to hear your opinions :) I have a big nose but I'm learning to live with it 😂Opinions on big noses??

816

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls hate their noses. My last girlfriend thought her nose was too short and flat. It wasn't, it went with her face. Yours looks like it does to.

Some people do have weird noses, just like some people have ears that stick out or lopsided eyes or strangely shaped heads. I think even if you have a giant crooked hook nose it's better to learn to live with it, it's not like a cleft palate, it just adds character. Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing got a nose job, she looked more conventionally pretty afterwords, but she and a lot of others are convinced it hurt her career as her face lost "character".

Most Helpful Girl

• Like anything else, they can be cute or ugly. It depends on other things than just size and on how you accentuate it. You look really cute. Don't worry about it :)

• Thanks for most helpful :)