What is an attractive face to you?

When looking at a woman/girls's face, what are some things that makes it attractive to you? (round face, thin face, tan, pale, etc.)

210

Most Helpful Guy

• The eyes does about 60% of the work.
    Some people's eyes are sparkly and full of life , while some are dull and matted , don't really feel like there's a person in it at all.
    It's an indescribable... spark.
    Some people have the "perfect" features but they just lacked that... essence... some may say it's "the soul" or "life energy" but I'm a scientific man so let's just say... what we find attractive is in our genes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to like youthful-looking faces because they seem less threatening.