About beauty rating: how does a 5/10 looks like?

I'm not really worried, just bored. I see people here complaining about average looks and people saying they only like above average-looking people but when I see who they think is average-looking, it is someone I think that looks average. And I heard some guys say that, for them, average is 7/10, but that's because according to them they wouldn't date a woman who's below 7/10. For me, a 0/10 is extremely ugly and a 10/10 is extremely pretty, and both are rare. One and 2/10 are very ugly and they're uncommon but not rare. For me, most people are at least a 3/10, which is moderately ugly. A 5/10 is average and, for me, average is good enough and most people who are at least a 3/10 can be a 5/10. A 6 and a 7/10 are pretty but common, slightly above average. The 8, the 9 and the 10/10 are like most top models and good-looking popular singers and actors. Examples: for me, Ed Sheeran and Lena Dunham are slightly below average (3 or 4/10), Miley Cyrus and Daniel Radcliffe are average (5/10), Emma Watson and Adam Levine are slightly above average (6 or 7/10), don't remeber now someone who I think is an 8 or a 9, Emily DiDonato and Sean O'Pry are both 10/10. Do you think my beauty rating system is good? Do you think I have high or low standars? I don't care if you think I'm immature for my age because I know I am.
Updates:
I'm not asking questions anymore, no one wants to answer my silly questions lol
Well, more people than I'd expect answered this question. Thank you all!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem comes that generally, people either are or aren't attracted to someone, it's totally binary. so people get rated either 7 or above or like 4 or below. very rare to get an average rating

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the answer. Yeah, but for me it should be so easy. A person is either ugly or pretty, they can be average pretty or very pretty/ beautiful. If there's nothing wrong with their face, if it's very proportional, looks healthy and the woman has a feminine face and the man has a masculine one, they're obviously not ugly, it doesn't matter your personal preferences (like hair texture and skin color)/ if you're attracted to them (since attraction is not only about looks too).

• Show All
    • yeah humans suck

• slightly harsh

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 5 is average too, but a guy on here said he tends to look at it like a school grade almost and his average was in the 6-8 range I believe.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I see. He likes them to be above-average then. Thanks for the answer.

• i don't know why i put a hyphen between above and average

• Ha it's okay. I understood. And I type stuff wrong all the time here. I should read over mine first 😜

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well, it's all subjective really.. Although there are really plain looking people out there who ain't ugly, or pretty.. Just... Plain.. But, 5/10 is the definition of average with between 3 and 6 being the average range.. 7 would definitely be a really cute girl with the potential to be really pretty with the right fix up.. Whereas 5 would be somebody maybe slightly pretty, but nothing really sticks out.. But like I say.. In the end it's all just.. Subjective.. The numbers means nothing.. Lol..

1|0
    0|0
    • i agree with the definitions, thank you for the answer!

• 1|0
    0|0
    • thank you for the answer!

• A 5/10 would probably be generic housewife. Ass isn't firm, face isn't clear, probably a bit of crows feet peeking in but not full on. Less firm breasts, a tiny bit of potbelly and just generally bland or physically unfit without being painful to look at or seriously out of shape.

1|0
    0|0
    • Detailed description, thanks...
      So you think Miley Cyrus for example is above average? By how much, if you don't mind answering?

• Show All
    • ok, thank you very much

• Well all these numbers are full of shit, it is like people who debate over and over on boyfriend % on fitness and bodybuilding forums. Am I at 10 or 12 or 14% bf? It does not fucking matter cause at the end of the day you are shredded or you are not, and you know it and everybody knows it. It is the same about look at the end of the day you know if you are a trash or an handsome person and dont need a number cause deep down you know and everybody fucking knwos it.

Only difference is that you can diet and workout to change your body, you can't outwork a bad face so swallow the pill and move the fuck on.

My opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok, kind of agree, I was just curious to know the opinions of people who rant beauty

• According to the Bell Curve of Female Attractiveness , 50% of the women are rated above 5 and another 50% of the women are rated below 5. Only 16% of the women are rated below 3.6 and and another 16% are rated above 6.4. So 68% of the women are rated from 3.6 to 6.4. A rating of 5 is the average and a median rating. So 38% of the people are rated between 4.3 and 5.7. Only 0.60% deserve a rating of 8.6. But in the case of Men , women rate 80% of the Men as less than 5. That's why it is said that a good looking or a handsome Men is more precious than a Good looking or beautiful Women. Because handsome Men are rare. And what is rare is precious.

1|1
    0|0
    • Good to know men rate women like this according to the Bell Curve of Female Attractiveness/ you and the guy who upvoted you, but I particularly rate men like I rate women and then I know plenty of good-looking men (the one's that for me are 6/10 up, but 5/10, which is not ugly but not a beauty that will call my attention, is good enough in my rating system). I think I'm being fair in rating Emma Watson as a 6 or 7/10 even without makeup and Ed Sheeran as a 3/10 even if he would wear makeup because there's nothing wrong with her face but he is chubby, face too large, a little cockeyed, looks older than he really is, always have a messy hair that looks like dog hair etc.

• Show All
    • Both, honestly, they have to have both. But as I said looks can be 5/10. Personality must be above average. But in this post I'm talking about looks only.

• You look 12 years old in your profile picture OP. Just throwing that out there.

1|0
    0|1
    • well, it's a recent picture... but i think i'll change it soon

• Show All
    • Here is my e autograph for you..

Chico_bitch

• thanks

• Pretty much true, though my definition for 10 is different :P

1|0
    0|0
    • What is a 10 for you? Don't you think Emily DiDonato is a 10?

• Show All
    • ok, i'll look

• yeah she seems to be a 10/10

• I think average is the nice way to say ugly. Attractivness is one of those things with no grey area. Either you are pretty or ugly no in between

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, some people will say average so they won't call you ugly, but average for me is someone who's not ugly or who is pretty but average, average pretty, nothing special

• Hey you. 5 is average. 4 is ugly, 3 is wilderbeast 2 is deformed you dont want to know what one is.

1|0
    0|0
  • You wanna know the REAL reason. Just like with all animals, the male human is more beautiful than the female human. That's why women need make up to look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't agree but I don't want to discuss this now 'cause i'm going to sleep. Also, I haven't said anything about makeup.

• WTF? This was supposed to be posted under another question. This site is all screwy today.

• Oh, good to know. Sorry if I was rude.

• average is awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like me.

1|0
    0|0
    • You seem to be very nice and it's good you work out/ take care of your appearance. Don't be like those guys who think women don't care about looks. Also, you can look better easily AND average is good enough. Thanks for the answer.

• I don't want to answer your silly question

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes