About beauty rating: how does a 5/10 looks like?

I'm not really worried, just bored. I see people here complaining about average looks and people saying they only like above average-looking people but when I see who they think is average-looking, it is someone I think that looks average. And I heard some guys say that, for them, average is 7/10, but that's because according to them they wouldn't date a woman who's below 7/10. For me, a 0/10 is extremely ugly and a 10/10 is extremely pretty, and both are rare. One and 2/10 are very ugly and they're uncommon but not rare. For me, most people are at least a 3/10, which is moderately ugly. A 5/10 is average and, for me, average is good enough and most people who are at least a 3/10 can be a 5/10. A 6 and a 7/10 are pretty but common, slightly above average. The 8, the 9 and the 10/10 are like most top models and good-looking popular singers and actors. Examples: for me, Ed Sheeran and Lena Dunham are slightly below average (3 or 4/10), Miley Cyrus and Daniel Radcliffe are average (5/10), Emma Watson and Adam Levine are slightly above average (6 or 7/10), don't remeber now someone who I think is an 8 or a 9, Emily DiDonato and Sean O'Pry are both 10/10. Do you think my beauty rating system is good? Do you think I have high or low standars? I don't care if you think I'm immature for my age because I know I am.
I'm not asking questions anymore, no one wants to answer my silly questions lol
Well, more people than I'd expect answered this question. Thank you all!

214

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem comes that generally, people either are or aren't attracted to someone, it's totally binary. so people get rated either 7 or above or like 4 or below. very rare to get an average rating

• Thanks for the answer. Yeah, but for me it should be so easy. A person is either ugly or pretty, they can be average pretty or very pretty/ beautiful. If there's nothing wrong with their face, if it's very proportional, looks healthy and the woman has a feminine face and the man has a masculine one, they're obviously not ugly, it doesn't matter your personal preferences (like hair texture and skin color)/ if you're attracted to them (since attraction is not only about looks too).

• yeah humans suck

• slightly harsh

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 5 is average too, but a guy on here said he tends to look at it like a school grade almost and his average was in the 6-8 range I believe.

• Oh, I see. He likes them to be above-average then. Thanks for the answer.

• i don't know why i put a hyphen between above and average

• Ha it's okay. I understood. And I type stuff wrong all the time here. I should read over mine first 😜