Girls, do you find guys with longer hair more attractive or stand out more than guys with short hair? And how long should it be?

I used to have really long hair just almost ca little below my neck when I was in high school because I thought it was so cool but it got so annoying because it was constantly in my face and it honestly didn't suit me that well so i currently have short hair and it feels like I lost weight lol. So my question is do girls like long hair on guys and does it make them more attractive? Also what length do you girls prefer? Is this length perfect?

6