I see a lot of girls wearing the leggings under ripped jeans look, is that comfortable?

At school I see it a lot, it's hard to believe but it's the "in" fashion going on at school. I want to try it, but is it comfortable? Kinda like this:
I see a lot of girls wearing the leggings under ripped jeans look, is that comfortable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's really cold out and I'm wearing ripped jeggings or ripped super skinny jeans, yes I wear girls jeans, I'll wear leggings under them. It's really comfortable and helps keep your legs warm if it's really windy too

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you wear girls jeans or girls leggings? Are you a transvestites? Lots of them on this site!

• Show All
    • well I'm glad you found one, but really I would avoid women's clothing because you will be turning off like 99% of women out there, but hey you said you found someone!

• Haha I do agree with you that it turns them away but the ones it turns away aren't worth my time anyway since they're quick to judge without even knowing me. So it all works out :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it can feel kinda restrictive if your not used to it but the longer you wear them the more comfortable it is

1|0
    0|0
    • ok you are convincing me! have you tried it before? I'm worried they will like ride up and I'll have to pull them down or something

• Show All
    • alright I'm going to try it! thanks!

• your welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• My friend wore that outfit before since she can't wear revealing clothes due to her religion.. I heard that it's actually comfy though

1|0
    0|0
  • I've honestly never seen anyone do that before? It doesn't look like the comfiest thing in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • It's warm

1|0
    0|0
    • hey that's a plus! I might try it tomorrow then! Have you tried it before? Do the leggings like ride up or anything?

• Show All
    • Oh good call! I have tall socks that would be perfect for that. Thanks for the advice!

• No problem rock those jeans

• It's a cute look and love her boots

1|2
    0|0
  • I do that often at this time of the year

0|0
    0|0
  • I only do it when it's cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done that

0|0