High-waisted jeans on girls are?

I've never understood the recent (last two years let's say) trend of high-waisted jeans on girls. Sadly, a lot of the girls wearing them are girls that are fit/trim with a nice figure, and actually *have a nice waist!* It's confusing to me why they would want to hide it! I asked a female friend this, and her reply was "they're trendy!" And therefore cute, or something. I guess. Trendy? Uh... so what? That's really the best reason to wear something?

What do you think? Especially looking for opinions from girls, but boys are welcome too. Do you feel like I do?

• Hot
  • Not
  • Neither/in between/other
    Vote C
  • Mom jeans
    Vote D
  • Something that makes me a sad panda if the girl is hot
    Vote E
Bump
Bump bump
bumpity bump bump

3316

Most Helpful Girl

• to me, high waisted jeans look so old fashioned

they also look like the girl is wearing jeans that are too long for her legs

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan. There are very few girls that can pull it off, but even then normal skinny jeans look soooo much better.