I find girls that wear black tights sexy. What do guys and girls think of black tights. Do girls like wearing black tights?

I find girls that wear black tights sexy. What do guys and girls think of  black tights. Do girls like wearing black tights?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I wear black tights every day with a few breaks of grey tights or sweatpants. I love tights and they're the best pants.

0|5
    0|0
  • I like to wear tights, usually with a skirt or short dress, though I normally wear shears because my legs are covered in tattoos and they can't be seen through anything above 40 denier. Most women look great in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them! It's just too hot here to wear them on a regular basis

0|2
    0|0
  • I rarely wear black tights

0|0
    0|1
  • I like my legs to be bare rather than tights.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yup, I love how mature black tights look on a girl 👍

0|2
    0|0
  • Spandex or fishnets? and be careful of thick girls... what you see is not what you may get lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean crossdresser? ;p

• Show All
    • I watched few compilations of sissy guys on youtube and tbh there are "gems" ( sounds so wrong heheh ). That you literally would never say it's a guy unless check his panties.

But in the end it's a man. But yeah I feel you. Scary.

• @someoneYes definitely scary. I realized this after i went to Drag Queen show at my college... my former bff wanted me to go... he was gay. it was amazing how many of them didn't look like they had dicks... thats when i made my re-evaluation...

• You mean every woman in the United States and Canada? Yeah, they're cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer high thighs like sock ish type

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes