Are blonde women overrated?

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think that most guys prefer brunettes, but w. e

• Maybe because you're a cocky brunette.

• Nope, not true. I am actually blonde. I get approached, but I have heard so many times that men prefer brunettes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. There was once a time when the west was a lot more European dominated, so there were a lot more blondes in comparison to non-blondes. However, now that there are so many girls of so many different looks, it's not any harder to find a hot black haired girl than it is to find a hot blonde haired girl. Of course, this depends on your location in the west, but as someone from NYC, and now living in NC (both in U. S. A) I find this to be true.