How to deal with being average-looking?

I'm really insecure. I asked my best friend to be honest on if I'm average or ugly. She said I was a "solid 7/10". Figures because I'm always in the middle or edge of things such as constantly getting C's in school lol. I asked someone what a 7 for rate means to them and they responded "okayish like not special". Ever since then, I've been realizing the truth of myself and why guys never like or notice me.

Throughout my life, I've been obsessed with beauty. I find everything beautiful. I love the idea of being beautiful. My self-esteem decreased and I kept wondering how I looked to others. I would ask artists to draw me and some, unsatisfied. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hate how bland I am even with makeup. I was always given "cute" even by my ex who said my best friend was beautiful.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As per the Bell Curve of Beauty , an average rating means 5/10. Only 6.7% of the girls have a rating above 7.1. So when your friend says , that you are 7 she either does not know the importance of the number 7 rating because if she knew the value of a rating on 7 , then you belong to the top 10% of the best looking girls.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• -_-' 7 is not supposed to be average. We can't all be 10s. Play with the cards you have been dealt with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well statistically the majority of people have to be average looking, so I don't see why it would be something to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself self beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone guy will come along and think you are the most attractive girl ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • start looksmaxxing. ur a girl so body and bone structure doesn't matter much to be attractive, just get slim and have good hair and skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their rating is wrong, 7/10 is beatiful and attractive. If you are average you are more like 4-5.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a good outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out. Develop an amazing body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes