How to deal with being average-looking?

I'm really insecure. I asked my best friend to be honest on if I'm average or ugly. She said I was a "solid 7/10". Figures because I'm always in the middle or edge of things such as constantly getting C's in school lol. I asked someone what a 7 for rate means to them and they responded "okayish like not special". Ever since then, I've been realizing the truth of myself and why guys never like or notice me.

Throughout my life, I've been obsessed with beauty. I find everything beautiful. I love the idea of being beautiful. My self-esteem decreased and I kept wondering how I looked to others. I would ask artists to draw me and some, unsatisfied. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hate how bland I am even with makeup. I was always given "cute" even by my ex who said my best friend was beautiful.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• As per the Bell Curve of Beauty , an average rating means 5/10. Only 6.7% of the girls have a rating above 7.1. So when your friend says , that you are 7 she either does not know the importance of the number 7 rating because if she knew the value of a rating on 7 , then you belong to the top 10% of the best looking girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• -_-' 7 is not supposed to be average. We can't all be 10s. Play with the cards you have been dealt with.