Girls, Why is pantyhose uncomfortable? Are there any satisfying alternatives?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Never thought that they were. I've always liked how soft and silky they felt, providing they were of a top quality brand.

• I like your answer. If I may pick your brain, what's your favorite shade?

• I like white. Do you have a particular brand in mind as your favorite or it doesn't matter as long as it is top quality.

• You definitely get what you pay for, when it comes to hosiery. My go-to's are Hanes Silk Reflections and Wolford's. They are not only better quality but more durable and feel amazing to slip on. Very silky.