Girls, Why is pantyhose uncomfortable? Are there any satisfying alternatives?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never thought that they were. I've always liked how soft and silky they felt, providing they were of a top quality brand.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like your answer. If I may pick your brain, what's your favorite shade?

• Show All
    • I like white. Do you have a particular brand in mind as your favorite or it doesn't matter as long as it is top quality.

• You definitely get what you pay for, when it comes to hosiery. My go-to's are Hanes Silk Reflections and Wolford's. They are not only better quality but more durable and feel amazing to slip on. Very silky.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I have to wear them for my orchestra concerts (dress attire / code) with my black dress. Usually wearing them isn't uncomfortable, it's annoying that they snag/rip so easily. Sometimes you buy one pair, wear them once and they snag and you have to throw them out and get a new pair. An alternative would be black tights that are more thin than usual, but those could snag as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I started at my current job and had to start wearing pantyhose all the time, I had to experiment with different brands to find pantyhose that I liked the best. Honestly, as long as they fit correctly, they're not uncomfortable at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are uncomfortable because they were invented by a man. Tanned legs are a much better and more comfortable alternative.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tanned legs are not appropriate in the workforce so, how do you deal with that. I'm a man and I think pantyhose is classy and elegant, making the girl more pretty than without it.

• It is not uncomfortable to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're just annoying and rip easilt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes