Ladies do you feel differently when wearing a choker vs wearing a regular necklace? Guys do you see girls differently based on their necklace?

I asked three of my female friends and they said that they feel more regal when wearing a light choker vs when they wear a normal necklace which they admit they sometimes forget about.

As for if I see a girl differently based on if she has a light choker or necklace. It usually actually has to do with what she normally wears. If she wears a choker and her normal clothes then I kind of think that she is dressing down when she wears just a normal necklace. Because there is less attention drawn to it. If she normally wears a necklace normally and she only changes the necklace for a choker that I kind of think that she is dressing up a bit.

That probably has to do with what I learned about a girl wearing a light choker. They are more regal, and rare so it gets usually put up higher on the status scale.

What do you think and feel?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Both can be casual it all depends on the kind of necklace and chocker it is