Girls do you wear choker necklaces?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it either... I feel like women these days have no idea what guys like/care about/find attractive... To be brutally honest, and I feel like I speak for many of my fellow dudes when I say this, men honestly could give a fuck-less about stuff like big ass eyebrows, weird lip stick, chokers, etc., etc., etc. You ladies are spending way too much time worrying about shit like this and/or trying to out do other women... I fully blame Pinterest, Instagram, possibly the Kardashians (they are the absolute WORST), etc.

2|4
    6|0
    • Men always assume we dress the way we dress and look the way we look to impress them. WE DON'T. We do it because we want to, not to get your approval or attention. If a girl wants to do her makeup or wear a choker, who are YOU to tell her she can't? Do what makes you happy. Living your life constantly seeking the approval of others will get you nowhere.

• Show All
    • I didn't attack him and I didn't assume he was against women.

• You literally said exactly that. He is completely in the right here. You attacked him for having an opinion contrary to your own, and he rightly mocked you for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't wear them. And I don't like them. I think women looks like a slut when they're wearing them. Sorry not sorry. Like you're wearing dog-collar.
    I wear normal necklaces, looks good and classy.
    If you want to wear them go ahead, it's your choice, but I told you my opinion and I hope you will not insult me for having opinion different than yours.

1|0
    1|1
    • A dog collar would have a ring on it to attach a leash to it. These dont.

• Okey, you're right. But they're still looking like a dog-collars to me even without that ring.
      And there are many types of chokers. And chokers with ring exist.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• This is somthing that dates back to the roman empire a friend of mine works at the museum and he Always laughs theb fact that back then a black cord around the neck means she is a prostitute
    but thats a long time ago these days the meaning is gone i think.
    I do think it looks good on a girl
    sorry for my English im from Belgium

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont get the whole fascination with them.. and they just came in to fashion right, they weren't popular a while ago, right?

it's just a fad.. it'll fade

1|0
    0|0
  • These things already look so uncomfortable. Why would anyone wear them?

0|0
    2|1
  • I like them, I really do. I just wish there wasn't such a huge "slut" stigma placed on them. I can't look at them the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH, whenever I see someone with a choker I have a throwback of when me and my friends were watching Orphan. Trust me, its not a good movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • chokers look hot on chicks. especially when its tight around their necks.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks really hot if it suits her!! I definitely like that fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • love chokers on girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to be cooked while wearing one

0|0
    0|0
  • They look hot on a girl