What do you consider the ideal body measurements?

And do you have an ideal size you'd like to achieve? A realistic one I mean lol
What do you consider the ideal body measurements?I think it's relative, it depends on the person's natural shape. I'm 31-24-36 and I started cycling to try and make my bum rounder by replacing fat with muscle and hopefully I'll make my waist smaller in the process too.. my goal would be 31-22-35. What's yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like someone who is easy on the eyes and a down to earth personality. As long as they don't look like violet from willy wonka. Not trying to be mean or anything but we have to set a standard somewhere. People have all sorts of standards: status, personality (chemistry), wealth, Body type. I like the way I am, not too fat, not to skinny. Just average, however I would like to start hitting the gym soon. Just to give myself a little extra confidence.

2|0
    0|0
    • then that's your goal or your "ideal": just a fit version of yourself
      fit always looks good and is the healthiest option I think 💪 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not 100% sure what size I am but its either and 8 or a 10 (UK not US sizes) Id like to be an 8 or a 6. I dont think I can pull off less than a 6 without looking too skinny. As for measurements, I have no real idea but having a waist around 25 inches seems cool. The rest should be proportional.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know about sizes a 25" waist looks really good but it's hard to find tight tshirts tho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I wear 36 pants so would like to be at wearing size 32 pants if possible. I always wanted my waist size to be smaller. Walking outside and watching what I eat and doing yoga should help me to get down to that waist size.

1|0
    0|0
    • of course it's possible, some cardio would help you get there faster too but healthy food + yoga + walking is a good combo 😊

• Thanks

• 1 and 3. However, I think a lot of people (men and women) will look like the banana pretty soon as a result of using cell phones in the wrong positions.

3|1
    0|0
  • It does depend on the person's natural shape. PERIOD.

1|0
    1|0
    • i also think so 😊 I was just wondering what other people's goals are

• You have a sexy physique.
    I support your decision to get a rounder bum tough 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • haha well thanks

• Oh, and forgot to pick 2.
      I love pear shaped women. Tiny up top and thicker down below. That look is most feminine to me

• Ideal measurements? Who cares about measurements? Just gotta LOOK good. A number on a sheet of paper means nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • of course, that's why I think it's relative
      I just wanna know what other people think that looks "GOOD"

• guys like hour glass shape and size 0,1,2 and even three depending on the height.

1|0
    2|0
  • Number 2 with the chest of number 3.

0|0
    1|0
    • lol so basically an exaggerated version of #3

• Eh, I like women with the "child bearing hips" but most I see aren't proportional up top (aka they have small boobs) but yeah kinda I suppose that would make sense.

• yea usually a small chest emphasises the hips, that's my case too haha

• 2, 3, 4

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 and 5

0|0
    1|0
  • I like hourglass, and pear's nice too.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Out of these - hour glass or pear shaped. I'm just a big believer in having a nice ass. Just being honest.

2|1
    0|0
    • booties are trending now

• As a medium between pear and hourglass, I'm actually envious of newspaper shaped girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • why so? I think pear and hourglass look super feminine

• I'm a really masculine kind of person but on other people, those body shapes are awesome

• oh that explains it 😊 you could achieve something similar but it would take a lot of exercising haha

• I'm an hourglass, but I prefer pear shapes. I think I have the largest measurements here. I'm 37-28-40.

1|0
    0|0
    • are you really 14? could be the largest posted on here but it's still proportionate and not that large anyway, you just have curves girl 😉

• Show All
    • wow I was a stick at 14 haha

• im one of the curved girls in my grade lol a lot of girls my age are flat

• I don't know my measurements, but hourglass is ideal to me.

2|0
    0|0
    • it usually is since its proportionate 😊 you don't even have an ideal clothes size?

• I like the first one. I am 32-21-34... I am between hourglass and pear, I guess.

1|0
    1|0
    • I think you'd be hourglass 😊 to be pear your shoulders should be like your hips or smaller actually

• Aw😊 cool.

• You know they never have mine... inverted triangle.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe it fits into apple? the shoulders look a bit wider than the hips, my bff is like you and she's really strong 💪I remember in elementary school she used to beat the boys that were after me 😂

• Show All
    • Wow you do really good! Hahaha!

• thanks 😊 it's my hobby and my theraphy

• I'm not really sure about exact measurements.
    I know I need to be fairly slim, very strong and flexible for the sport I do. So all my goals are based around attaining a body that can perform the way I need it to.

0|0
    0|0
    • which sport do you play?

• I do aerial silks, it's a kind of circus sport.

• I've tried it and it's awesome 😊 sadly I had to quit because of my job didn't have time anymore

• What would you a straight body with big boobs? A deformed banana?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say apple because the chest is bigger

• Isn't apple a big stomach though?

• I think apple is like the opposite of pear shape, can be your chest or your stomach but the persons torso is proportionally bigger than the rest

• 31-25-30.5 LOL is this okay?

1|0
    0|0
    • you're pretty small and shaped like #1, right?

• I shaped like #1, PLUS is 5'7" tall.
      So maybe I'm more like worm jelly LOL

• My goal is 33-23-33 and I'm 33-27-33. Not sure if/when it'll happen but I aspire to look like Stephanie Seymour. She's a bitch but she's a hot bitch.

1|0
    0|0
    • have you tried corsetting? it's uncomfortable as hell but I've tried it and it works, using it regularly of course
      on the downside when I stopped using it my waist slowly gained the inch I had lost

• I haven't, but maybe I will in the future. I've heard of it but it sounded pretty uncomfortable. I'm thinking I'll just try exercise first and if I don't get the results I want I'll try that. Thanks though

• My body measurements are 84-56-86 (cm) and I shop at the kid's section, usually I get the size designed for 11-12 years olds. 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • hahah really? but we're not that different and I wear xs or s from the adult's section

• Those are good too, but the waist band they make are large. .-.
      But I still get them because they look better. 😂
      But for home clothing, 11-12 years section, I'm coming! 😂

• ikr! I have sewing machines so that's not really a problem for me but I'll try it next time I go to the mall 😁 I'll be a lolita 😂

• I have a natural hours glass goes with everything

1|0
    1|0
  • Im a size 0 and that's my ideal

1|0
    1|0
    • nice 😊 naturally or do you diet/exercise?

Recommended myTakes