What do you consider the ideal body measurements?

And do you have an ideal size you'd like to achieve? A realistic one I mean lol
What do you consider the ideal body measurements?I think it's relative, it depends on the person's natural shape. I'm 31-24-36 and I started cycling to try and make my bum rounder by replacing fat with muscle and hopefully I'll make my waist smaller in the process too.. my goal would be 31-22-35. What's yours?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like someone who is easy on the eyes and a down to earth personality. As long as they don't look like violet from willy wonka. Not trying to be mean or anything but we have to set a standard somewhere. People have all sorts of standards: status, personality (chemistry), wealth, Body type. I like the way I am, not too fat, not to skinny. Just average, however I would like to start hitting the gym soon. Just to give myself a little extra confidence.

• then that's your goal or your "ideal": just a fit version of yourself
      fit always looks good and is the healthiest option I think 💪 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not 100% sure what size I am but its either and 8 or a 10 (UK not US sizes) Id like to be an 8 or a 6. I dont think I can pull off less than a 6 without looking too skinny. As for measurements, I have no real idea but having a waist around 25 inches seems cool. The rest should be proportional.

• I don't know about sizes a 25" waist looks really good but it's hard to find tight tshirts tho