Do you like girls with or without makeup?

• With
  • Without

2179

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually "with" in my case, but I think you biased your poll by using a girl who already looks great without.

Of course there are some girls who are so pretty without make-up, like Rose Byrne here:

www.lustyfashion.com/.../...and-without-makeup.jpg

In such cases I prefer "without", but in this case she's such a natural beauty. Most of the time I think girls look better with a touch of make-up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Might try this one and see which one guys prefer:
      www.vladtv.com/.../video_image-241665.jpg

• Oh interesting, thought that was a conscious decision on your part. But I really think when guys go for no makeup whatsoever, they're thinking of natural beauties who already look great without make-up.

• I think a lot of guys are also oblivious when girls are wearing light make-up. It's similar to my field of work. I work in visual effects for films, television, games, and so forth. A lot of people think they absolute hate CG in films and TV. What they usually mean by that is stuff they can obviously recognize as CG. The majority of the CG they see every day is actually stuff they won't even realize is CG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwNPVLppQFQ

Make-up is similar as I see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like girls who make choices based on what THEY want for themselves instead of what other people who have no idea what they're talking about think.

It's your time your money your effort. You choose

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE