Where should I get my tattoo?

Got my first tattoo finished off yesterday (it's taken a month­čśČ) and in all honesty while I was in the chair getting it done I was already thinking about my next one, it's a smaller one this time, it's the deathly hallows from Harry Potter - I just don't know where to get it? I'm thinking of a sternum tattoo because I want it somewhere I can easily hide, where else would anyone suggest?
(picture of something similar to what I want, so what it would look like on the sternum)
Where should I get my tattoo?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the shoulder blade is a good place, in summer it will be really easy to show off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's what I was thinking but my new tattoo is across the top of my back so I feel like it'd make it look weird, like not symmetrical­čśČ It's a good suggestion though! Thank you

Most Helpful Girl