What nape cut should I get?

This is kind of a two part question...
So I actually posted something like this awhile ago but I am asking again bc I am getting it done soon.
Please vote and explain how you feel about undercuts! Thanks 😁

• What nape cut should I get?A-my second favorite
  • What nape cut should I get?B-this one is my favorite
  • What nape cut should I get?D:
    Vote C
  • What nape cut should I get?E:
    Vote D

43

Most Helpful Guy

• E for sure. I don't like the horizontal cut or the design of D. In comparsion to E, A and B kind of gives you the feeling that you wanted to do something cool and badass (which is attractive) but you weren't brave enough to go all the way. Then again, you most likely won't have these other cuts next to you irl. Nevertheless, I think E is the most attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah now that I think about it I do like E a lot. I am a theater and singing girl so I am known for my crazy hairstyles. I currently have red hair (not like clown red though πŸ˜‚) and I think it would look pretty badass. At least that is what I am going for. πŸ˜‚