What nape cut should I get?

This is kind of a two part question...
So I actually posted something like this awhile ago but I am asking again bc I am getting it done soon.
Please vote and explain how you feel about undercuts! Thanks 😁

• What nape cut should I get?A-my second favorite
    Vote A
  • What nape cut should I get?B-this one is my favorite
    Vote B
  • What nape cut should I get?D:
    Vote C
  • What nape cut should I get?E:
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• E for sure. I don't like the horizontal cut or the design of D. In comparsion to E, A and B kind of gives you the feeling that you wanted to do something cool and badass (which is attractive) but you weren't brave enough to go all the way. Then again, you most likely won't have these other cuts next to you irl. Nevertheless, I think E is the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah now that I think about it I do like E a lot. I am a theater and singing girl so I am known for my crazy hairstyles. I currently have red hair (not like clown red though πŸ˜‚) and I think it would look pretty badass. At least that is what I am going for. πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• How long has this been a thing? Literally the first time I've seen or heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 ish months maybe a little more

• Show All
    • Back in my day (sound like my dad now) it was 'cool' to get the Nike tick (swoosh?) shaved into the side of your head.
      Being famously unfashionable, I'm going to have to retain my position of 'it looks silly'

• Yeah I will keep the Nike symbol on my sneakers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• B. Simple yet stylish πŸ‘.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Um ew? In what universe is this attractive at all? Looks like something some wannabe thug dude would get but then get beat up as soon as he left the shop by real thugs lmao

0|0
    2|1
    • Actually it is super in trend right now. But I guess thanks for your opinion..

• Show All
    • It looks ridiculous.

• if i grabed the machine and started to place random bald spots on my head would that not look stupid even tho it would be a hairstyle?

• I think E looks cooler personally, I don't like the ascending triangle look

0|0
    0|0
  • I think D will have the coolest grow out

0|0
    0|1
    • I love your username πŸ˜‚and I have no idea why there is an emoji and not a D for the picture LOL. And thanks for the opinion

• Ah! TYSM for saying so!

• The second to last

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes