What does "you're not unattractive" mean exactly?

my friends with benefits broke things off saying she wasn't attracted enough to me anymore. Im pretty damn sure I'm not close to ugly (see my pic and post history)

I asked what she meant by that and she just said "your not bad looking but I just don't think your my type" does this just mean she doesn't like my personality or should I take this as a sign to keep improving my aperance? maybe she just meant I'm only like slightly above average looking or something?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah! This is a typical way of saying: I am bored of the arrangement we have... maybe it is because she found someone better looking, maybe the intimacy got a little bland , but I don't think it has anything to do with personality, otherwise you would alreay been having disagreements and fights leading up to this situation and you'd know

• she did a 180 pretty suddenly so I've pretty much just assumed she just found someone better looking 😑

• Hmm maybe or maybe she was just scared of telling you... but hey, I am sure there are plenty better fish in the sea :-)