Is it okay for chubby girls to wear crop tops?

I'm definitely not thin. I have a bit of a belly but have this nice shirt it shows a tiny bit of my tummy so not even a crop top. Would you be grossed out to see that?

1515

Most Helpful Guy

• A crop top would be the worst thing that a chubby chick could wear. It's not flattering your features. If you're best features are on your face then wearing clothing that's going to bring attention to those features. Learn your style. For example, I have a size 28 waist. Polo shirts only tend to look good on men with larger waist. I look much better wearing an athletic fitted tee shirt or v-neck. A crop top on an overweight chick is not going to be flattering to the eye. It won't be seen as real confidence if that's what you are thinking. Guys will just look at you and think you are trying to make a statement and be confident for the night because you are usually insecure due to you being overweight. Like I would never look at a fat chick wearing a bikini and say wow she is confident. I'd just say gross and think that she is trying to prove to herself that she can wear a bikini for a day and feel decent about herself. I'd suggest you just lose the weight so that you can dress well and develop your style with more options instead of limitations. It's in your best interest to look the best you can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think i have a little too much flab will call it that on my stomach yet to rock croptops I wouldn't feel comfortable or confident However if you feel fine In your skin and body I say rock it! I personally am not fond of looking at people who aren't skinny wearing croptops but hey it doesn't affect me it only really matters how you feel if it only shows a bit of your belly then it should be a okay lol I wear ones like that and how your describing yourself it doesn't sound like your big at all

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE