What's your definition on the 1 - 10 rating scale?

I'm curious on your definition on your rating scale. I've seen people rating average or cute people as 0/10, but I interpret the rating as too low and later concluded we may have different scales. Here's my scale.

10 - Sexiest/hottest or most beautiful/gorgeous
9 - Very hot or beautiful
8 - Still handsome or very pretty, but not as much as 9 and 10
7 - A bit good looking or pretty/cute
6 - Have some good features and therefor above average. Often cute and extra decent looking people comes in this category. But you're still closer to average than the other high scores.
5 - Average. You're not good looking, but not very ugly either. You're plain and ordinary looking.
4 - Below average. You are lesser good looking than the average and some people use the U-word about it.
3 - You're lesser nice looking than less and are even more U.
2 - You've either big "flaws" or some deformity.
1 - The less prettiest on the scale. You've severe deformity and usually are born with it.

Diverse: I usually don't use this when rating someone, but it belongs to my scale. "B" means biological and that means if you undergoes cosmetic surgeries, you would change your physical appearance, but not your genes and still had the original appearance once; in the past. "B: 5" means "Biologically: 5 - average". It also applies if a hottie experience a accident affecting their appearance.
What's your definition on the 1 - 10 rating scale?#RatingScale #Rating #Appearance

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't ike using numbers while rating i use words.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's definitely easier. I do many time use words too. But when people asks me giving them a number, I sometimes do.

Most Helpful Guy

• My scale is about the same as yours except sixes are a little less valued. They're just a bit above average on my scale. Also I don't have a "B" thing like you... because I don't think someone's clothes, makeup, plastic surgery, etc. can chance their attractiveness. It's more about their essence. Their attractiveness can change over time though as they evolve as a person.

Another way it works for me is:
    >= 7: would kiss/fuck/date
    <= 6: wouldn't do anything with

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting. I've the "B" thing, because how I first interpret a person may be different than the opinion I would have if I knew the person. If I saw a person I believes are pretty and thinks they're a 8/10, then I finds out how they looks like before surgery I can change what I thinks and think they're a 6/10 instead. Same with accidents. I may first assume that a person is 2/10, but if I finds out how they originally looks like, I may think weren't (truly) ugly before and in some cases I may think they're originally a 8/10.

• Show All
    • I find her cuter before haha that's weird.

• It's hard to tell from pictures though, I feel like I can tell easier in real life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• 1-4 (dont even look at them but may have great personalities)
    5-6 (average but not my type)
    7 (average yet cute and just for me)
    8 (hot but I think i still have a chance)
    9 (fine af and outta my league)
    10 (sexy as heck and i shouldn't even look their way)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like rating people on scales until they ask... to me everyone is beautiful because God created them that way. :)

1|1
    0|1
    • Do you mean physical beautiful or do you mean we've different types of beauty? Anyway, I thinks all people have some positive with them. Either personality, knowledge, skills or appearance. But in my opinion only a few is physically beautiful.

• Show All
    • Sure I meant that too. But my point was that the majority of us don't find everybody equal good looking. Anyway, in dating I would choose based on both personality and looks.

• I know not everyone is born with the most appealing features and it's OK. I would not rate a person 10/10 person a 10/10 if he/she isn't nice, and I would not rate a 1-3/10 person so low if he/she is a nice person.

I never judge/date someone solely for looks. As long as he is healthy and has no genetic disorder/deformation, I wouldn't mind a guy even when he has an arm or leg missing, or burn marks from a previous accident

• I only rate people when they ask me, and I don't like to do it. I'm afraid I might hurt their feelings.
    So, I use words like cute, pretty, hot, average, gorgeous and hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't rate people using that scale. In my opinion, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-2 Ugly
    3-4 Below Average
    5-6 Average
    7-8 Attractive/Pretty Good-looking
    9-10 Handsome/Beautiful Hot/Sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • But what's difference between 5 and 6 for example if they're both average? Is a 6-average better looking than a average who's 5?

• Show All
    • It's like a lower and higher end of it, so 5 is the lower end of average, and 6 is the higher end of average

• Yea for me, 6 means attractive but not to where i'd date em

• Rating is awful TBH. And beauty is too subjective for it to be definitive.

1|1
    0|1
  • 1-4 ugly
    5 average
    6 - 7 cute
    8 - look good but not 100 % my type
    9 very attractive
    10 - my type

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha I like your description of 10. Mylady is a little bit picky!

• Show All
    • That's very true Alice :D
      Fortunately we don't all like the same guys or girls since otherwise there would be many single girls and many others with a man on each finger :o

• @Hans222 Yes, hopefully we all like different people. It would be quite boring and sad if not. :)

• I don't rate people lol Who wants to get their feelings hurt purposely?

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda same

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 1-3: Nonexistent.
    4: Below average, also nearly nonexistent.
    5: Your average person, who makes up 99.99% of the globe.
    6-9 Above average, people who make a point in/of taking prober care of themselves.
    10: Two part.. 1st: Nonexistent, because humans can't be perfect. Or... 2nd, Everyone is a 10, because they are the perfect "them".

0|0
    0|0
  • According the the descriptions, I am a 7. Used to be a 6 a few years ago.

#OnTheWayUp

0|0
    0|1
  • The number (1-10) represents how many fingers I'd cut off to be allowed to fuck her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go by 10 as best and 0 as worst

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with your scale!

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • I use A-F.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0-4; are rare, u rarely see really ugly people like ever just rare

5-6; average looking, your everyday people

7; is pretty/high school pretty

8-9; rare beauties, not everyday, u see them rarely, hence why theyre so high up the scale
    either are classic beauties, or those model like beauties with excellent face fts

10; doesn't exist, is all subjective from the 8-9 range

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes