Guys, does it look bad if a girl has a big stomach in a tight dress?

Guys, does it look bad if a girl has a big stomach in a tight dress?

I like the dress but nothing ever seems to flatter me. Then I realized that my stomach was noticeable and I wasn't sure if that looked weird to guys or not.
Updates:
I was in a dressing room trying on the dress and wanted to see what some people would think if they saw me wearing a similar dress on the street. Lol that is why there are a pile of my old clothes in the corner. I was also bloated, so I didn't know if it would be very noticeable to others or not.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• the dress look really nice. id add some heels and then enjoy the event. you'll loook fantastic

0|0
    0|0
    • well understanding you said you were bloated when trying on the dress you should know the. dress will hang a bit freer. and no matter when you need to wear it for the occasion you will look totally amazing. although kicks are great to wear as often as possible. i do think a pair of heels would look really. amazing on you

• Show All
    • oh. i almost texted so ething that should never be in an open room. meant only for private message

• Lol Such is life eh? That happens

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Take no notice of people disliking your trainers, I like them. I'd prefer them in more garish colours though, like bright yellow, pink or even baby blue. Some people can pull off a tight dress with your body dimensions and some can't, you're the former. But black, c'mon, brighten up your clothes and brighten up your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are little fat , I am not going to lie , but I love black and since I can't see your face , I don't know how it looks on you... and you aren't that fat , to make people think that you are weird for wearing tight dresses so it is all together good...👍😏

0|1
    1|0
  • Of you keep your mind good nothing gonna make you bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general yes but that looks fine on you. Maybe wear some different shoes though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good on it, don't worry about the rest ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Negative. Your stomach doesn't even look bad. Looks good 🖒

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not really.
    unless she feel uncomfortable In it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should stand up straight, cause based on this pic it does not look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • U look beautiful, hope I just made your day

2|0
    0|0
  • The dress looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine dont worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah stomach is so sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • Strange. I've never heard of people being into bulgy stomachs from fat. But thank you anyways, I'll take that lol

• I don't know but i like stomach :)) you are cute as you are let them accept or deny it , dont give a fuck 😘😘

• wear something less tight and more flatering

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion, i think when it comes to dresses, as such, i prefer the tightness over the shortness, or the cut. when it's tight, it outlines the curves of your body, no matter show short or low cut the dress is, and that's what i think a dress should do. i mean, women, with curves, man, getting kind of, flushed, just thinking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • no be u

0|0
    0|0
  • And the shoes look like shit.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes