Guys, does it look bad if a girl has a big stomach in a tight dress?

I like the dress but nothing ever seems to flatter me. Then I realized that my stomach was noticeable and I wasn't sure if that looked weird to guys or not.
I was in a dressing room trying on the dress and wanted to see what some people would think if they saw me wearing a similar dress on the street. Lol that is why there are a pile of my old clothes in the corner. I was also bloated, so I didn't know if it would be very noticeable to others or not.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• the dress look really nice. id add some heels and then enjoy the event. you'll loook fantastic

• well understanding you said you were bloated when trying on the dress you should know the. dress will hang a bit freer. and no matter when you need to wear it for the occasion you will look totally amazing. although kicks are great to wear as often as possible. i do think a pair of heels would look really. amazing on you

• oh. i almost texted so ething that should never be in an open room. meant only for private message

• Lol Such is life eh? That happens