Are doe eyes (meaning big, open, and round) a big preference?

I've seen so many makeup tutorials to widen eyes and I've read that in the past, women would put toxic substances in their eyes in order to make them dilate. It said that those substances blinded many people. Are big eyes really that coveted/attractive?

• I prefer them
  • Neutral
  • Depends on the overall face
    Vote C
  • I don't like them
    Vote D

51

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the face, the chick in that second pic is so hot

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I've had people tell me that I had big doe/deer eyes and that they thought they were pretty

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know how I feel about them either. On some people they look creepy but on others they look adorable like a puppy or something lol.

• Thanks for MHG

• You're welcome