Are doe eyes (meaning big, open, and round) a big preference?

I've seen so many makeup tutorials to widen eyes and I've read that in the past, women would put toxic substances in their eyes in order to make them dilate. It said that those substances blinded many people. Are big eyes really that coveted/attractive?

• I prefer them
    Vote A
  • Neutral
    Vote B
  • Depends on the overall face
    Vote C
  • I don't like them
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the face, the chick in that second pic is so hot

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I've had people tell me that I had big doe/deer eyes and that they thought they were pretty

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know how I feel about them either. On some people they look creepy but on others they look adorable like a puppy or something lol.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHG

• You're welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• they did that to dilate their pupils, actually, which makes you look more attractive, 'cause when you look at someone you're attracted to, your pupils dilate. it can look intimidating and a little scary in my opinion, though. i think large, almond-shaped eyes are preference. but round looks cute, like baby eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think almond eyes look better. Like this :
    www.glossglam.com/.../almond-eyes-1024x640.jpg

I don't like big round eyes personally and in my country almond shaped eyes is considered the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for them on others, but I actually do stuff to make my eyes smaller

1|0
    0|0
    • You have big eyes?

• Show All
    • Same 😭 The only difference between me and baby me is that I'm taller. I look womanly from the neck down, but I still get mistaken for a teenager.

• Story of my lifeπŸ˜’

• Looks normal

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes