Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman? Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?

Please base your answer only on body type, and not on your opinion of the individuals pictured as examples...
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Hourglass
    Vote A
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Tall and slender
    Vote B
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Firm and toned
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Personally I'm kind of torn between the last two - never been a big boobs/butt guy.
Interesting... at this point 67% of girls say hourglass, but only 38% of guys prefer that - and since, unlike the fit and toned, and maybe even the slender, there is no particular health benefit to the first one, there seems to be a sort of disconnect here.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Firm and toned!
    I'm working on it ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • About your update, I like the hourglass shape, I chose the last one because I can only vote for one. I'm not sure if one always excludes the other in real life (aren't there toned bodies with an hourglass figure?).
      I think you can work your figure but it's not like i can get a tall and slender figure when I have always been short and had the shape of a guitar.

• Honestly none of them!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes