Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman? Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?

Please base your answer only on body type, and not on your opinion of the individuals pictured as examples...
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Hourglass
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Tall and slender
  • Guys, which body type do you prefer in a woman?  Girls, which would you rather have, if you had the choice?Firm and toned
    Vote C
Personally I'm kind of torn between the last two - never been a big boobs/butt guy.
Interesting... at this point 67% of girls say hourglass, but only 38% of guys prefer that - and since, unlike the fit and toned, and maybe even the slender, there is no particular health benefit to the first one, there seems to be a sort of disconnect here.

34

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy