Do you like guys who wear vineyard vines?

Specifically these long sleeve tees. Assume the guy is attractive with the personality of someone who wears these. Do you like guys who wear vineyard vines?Do you like guys who wear vineyard vines?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah preppy guys are hot. i like the preppy private school look

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I like the shirt and i like a preppy look but i see a LOT of douchey church boys wear them here who are jerks... if the guy is someone I like and is cute then I'd like it! but usually if I see someone random wearing it I associate a douchebag with it haha !

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like it. i think it looks unoriginal! i love the street wear look. anything asap rocky wears is fire lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like street style to, but more like David Beckham. Sometimes these street style icons just look like walking ashtrays

• Show All
    • one thing you should never wear is sperrys though, i despise that shoe

• I definitely wear the heck out of my leather and denim jackets. I have a pair of sperry's tbh. But I wear them right. Trust me.

• Really depends. I've seen great guys wear these shirts, and I've seen fuckboys wear them too. But none the less, they look great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, I love Vineyard Vines, I wear a lot of it myself!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like those shirt, they're look cool. That's a shame there's none in my country.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can't order online?

• Show All
    • Dang. I feel genuinely sorry for you. I love these clothes.

• I love them too, they look so cool. I just need to search for a brand alike who sell in my country :)

• I like that shirt but i don't know I guy that wears them so no

0|0
    0|0
  • well sure.. we can be GREAT friends

0|1
    0|0
  • It's ight the color is pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Fo sho

0|1
    0|0