Continuing the question: natural girl or "fake" girl. which do you prefer and why?

i saw this thread and i thought it was interesting so i want to continue it. it was obvious the original posters opinion was the natural girl. in my opinion i think guys find the "fake" look more attractive. but i would love to hear what you guys think! first 2 pics are the "fake" girls ( plastic surgery, makeup, hair extensions, fake tan etc) and the second 2 appear to be the natural girls to me. continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's about this natural and fake shit
    If makeup makes her look sexy why not take advantage of it

People should leave this shitty mentality
    Personally I will want her too look good
    So glam up is what u need

0|0
    1|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• There's no such thing as a fake girl... There's pretty girls and others who can't believe that others can make themselves prettier than they are and attract boys... You're not stupid or somewhat inferior "fake" no matter who you are, you are always a person in your own right... There is no real or fake, just girls

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't find fake more attractive at all. Give me a real live warm hearted woman, with all the flaws and blemishes. Fake women love only themselves, are self centered, and not worth the hard work that would be needed. I'd rather keep my efforts for someone real.

1|0
    0|0
    • i feel that

• Show All
    • Maybe i'm being a bit harsh with the plastic woman thing. But the health of your relationship with a plastic woman, depends on the health of your bank balance.

• i can get behind that. most plastic women have rich men

• @taleets
    Don't let appearances fool you. The fake girl might turn a guy's head and he might even hit on her, but he's not going to invest much of himself in her.

The fake girls probably get more attention and mostly from superficial guys wanting a one night stand. But a quality guy, looking for a real relationship, will go for the real girl.

This goes back to your makeup versus no makeup question...
    Real attracts real and fake attracts fake.

So, if you want a real relationship, with a quality man, you need to be real.

1|1
    0|0
    • i could agree with this. i think most people would categorize me under fake even though i don't have work done yet, and usually guys just want in my pants

• Show All
    • i think investing in your appearance is the best investment, it's how i was raised

• @taleets
      You're breaking my heart here.
      If you were hideously deformed, I could understand, but your appearance is fine as it is.
      Why gild a lily?

Luke 11:40
      You foolish ones, did not He who made the outside make the inside also?

• honestly I'm more interested in a woman who has a nice personality and loves me for me because looks are nice yes but I'd rather have someone who would put me first instead of their make up or other gimmicky things (not saying make up is bad but when you pick it over your partner who loves you no matter how you look then yes that's bad)

3|0
    0|0
  • If it's just sex then fake girls but if it's relationship then natural

1|0
    0|0
    • why wouldn't you have a relationship with a "fake" girl

• Show All
    • interesting perspective, thank you for sharing

• You're welcome..😆

• okay the first two are sex appeal output machines lol.
    the other two not so much...
    its a bit unfair tho. the pics of the natural girls aren't flattering atall.
    but tbh, fake girls are probably gonna win this one. there just so sexy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The buzzword "natural" will actually override the images. In order to do this properly you'd need people as before and after rather than different individuals. You're not properly controlling for many factors.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me external beauty does not matter. If a person is not beautiful internally he/she makes life hell. But if you find someone who beautiful both inside and out then you're lucky. second one looks real and I choose her

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot stand fake girls ugh, dated a few and never again. Sure they look hot as fuck when all done right, but it's allllll faaake and when that makeup gets everywhere (and I mean everywhere) and you're stuck always waiting for her ass or you need to take 10 pics until she's satisfied with one you'd want to just get the fuck out. I will never date a girl like that ever again. Also, I've found that these are the most insecure women you can date. Literally had a girl walk out on my in the middle of sex because she for whatever reason thought I didn't find her attractive (yes everything was fine down there, don't get wtf happened, I was so confused). Had to chase her down and reassure her that I did in fact find her hot. Man, just wanted to get laid.

2|0
    0|0
  • yeah fake ones do look attractive but it doesn't matter if I love her❤️

1|0
    2|0
  • if I wanted fake I think a sex doll would be best option.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys always prefer natural over artificial although makeup doesn't hurt. Just don't do surgery.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather not have the plastic. It's ok if she's not perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think the blonde girl (third pic) is hot. it's not that we are not attracted to fake girls its just that we think that they are a tool

0|0
    0|0
  • Something in the middle. Both are extreme examples, and little bit makeup and tidy look is always preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • too much fake isn't good and it's gonna fade up 1 day I prefer natural

0|0
    0|0
  • original girl ftw.

in fake girls, you will never figure out what the real package is about xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer fake ones when they get the make up off its like being with two different chicks

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural. I don't rate fake girls because they don't count as surgery has made them look like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried a fake girl, I have to try one before make a choice

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I actually think the first two women look ugly compared to the third photo. The first woman looks like a hybrid fish and monkey without any hair.

If the last two women wore nicer clothes they would look more sexier.

Lmao.

Good looks are just confidence, good clothes, good lighting.

1|0
    0|0
    • "Good looks are just confidence, good clothes, good lighting."

fucking LOL

• Show All
    • @Machiavelli yes, I am worried for humans too. The women with plastic surgery and too much make-up don't actually look human. It's impossible to get those proportions.

They look eye catching yes. Because they look like a alien or another species.

The 2 women on the bottom are actually quite pretty.

• @pm_me_maaac98 yeah anyone can look pretty. You won't understand unless you are a artist.

I love drawing. Sometimes my creations are strange or weird to people. But to me they are all masterpieces.

Just like that nature, whom is my God, creates beings and all of them are perfect, and beautiful.

... sometimes we should take our filters off, switch that brain off that depends on society and peer pressure

• I think I've been blessed a little and I love being natural I don't think makeup is for me anyway

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes