Continuing the question: natural girl or "fake" girl. which do you prefer and why?

i saw this thread and i thought it was interesting so i want to continue it. it was obvious the original posters opinion was the natural girl. in my opinion i think guys find the "fake" look more attractive. but i would love to hear what you guys think! first 2 pics are the "fake" girls ( plastic surgery, makeup, hair extensions, fake tan etc) and the second 2 appear to be the natural girls to me. continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or continuing the question: natural girl or

232

Most Helpful Guy

• What's about this natural and fake shit
    If makeup makes her look sexy why not take advantage of it

People should leave this shitty mentality
    Personally I will want her too look good
    So glam up is what u need

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE