Girls, Ladies, Do you Like Men With Perfect Teeth Or Average Teeth?

Obviously there are many other things that can make a guy attractive but do you prefer a man to have picture perfect teeth or more "natural" ones. I have heard from both sides that some girls like average cloured teeth because they say that it looks like a guy try's too hard if the have white teeth. But I've also heard from a lot of women that the like guys with perfect white Teeth.

Please choose your pic and drop a comment if you'd like👍
  • Girls, Ladies, Do you Like Men With Perfect Teeth Or Average Teeth?White
    Vote A
  • Girls, Ladies, Do you Like Men With Perfect Teeth Or Average Teeth?Natural
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't met anyone with perfect teeth.

Just as long as he takes care of them and they aren't rotting. I have dated a couple guys with less than straight teeth. I would understand the crooked because money for that doesn't come easy but make sure you keep em clean and take the dental checkps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• white or natural if they look like either of those :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, girls would like a guy who takes good care of his appearance. If a guy has super white teeth, but whenever you get near him you can just smell the bad breath, girls won't like that. Would guys like a girl who doesn't care about her appearance? I don't think so! :) . Be confident!

0|0
    0|0
  • White teeth look very unnatural. Humans don't even have naturally white teeth, it's more of an oft white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. Just don't be super crooked and rotting

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me as long as they aren't yellow as Spongebob

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect teeth lol

0|1
    2|0
  • Natural..