Has Kylie Jenner honestly gotten more attractive with the cosmetic work she had done?

She's def gotten more done than just her lips but speaking strictly of her face would you say she has gotten more attractive as compared to before?Has Kylie Jenner honestly gotten more attractive with the cosmetic work she had done?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they done look like the same person lol. not even like related or anything.
    she must have had some total reconstruction of her skull lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Her lips are obvious and the rest of her face looks completely different too but it's so hard to pinpoint exactly what she did it's crazy

• So probably took the fat out of her face, and got her nose slightly smaller and bigger lips.. And makeup does the rest.. LOL..

Most Helpful Girl

• she looks a lot better! simon ouriand worked his magic on her i swear. she definitely had lips, nose tip refined a bit, and a brow lift, as well as ass injections

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well, with the before pic the only thing that made her look weird was small really small lips.. Other than that she wasn't ugly.. But, she does look better.. She's really young so the surgery looks good.. But, let's see what happens when she ages.. She had a really good surgeon.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously she just looks skinnier and has shorter hair. Honestly you should really just care about yourself and make yourself super successful so that way you can be in the cover of whatever magazine she's on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's seldom not an improvement, otherwise people would be paying kilobucks to get it done.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did she really get something done or did she just grow up and pu on some make up?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lips don't do that on their own lol. She's gotten a lot done that's hard to spot like brow lift, cheek fillers, jaw shaving etc

• Show All
    • Makeup is great and all for photos mostly. In person the illusions don't hold strong at all angles and lighting. Why do you have to ask if I'm really a girl lol

• sometimes faces do change but kylie was like 17 is that picture so there's absolutely no way. she got tons of surgey she doesn't even look the same

• you sure that is the same person? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya she looks better but its all plastic and fake

0|0
    0|0
  • She has

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she was uglier before.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks so hot and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. They did a good job.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's mostly just the contour and the eyebrows, they change up your whole face

0|0
    0|0
  • She was kinda cute and natural, but now she's sexy and so pretty!!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely. she looked really... I don't know before but i wish shed just admit to it

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fake and WAY older than what she is. Kylie looked better before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is hot and sexy now, but it's all fake...

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she did.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean she would look better if she had stopped at the 2nd lip injection but she still looks way prettier than she did before all procedures.

• Yes. She was ugly before.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes