Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?

Girls which do you prefer to wear? Guys which do you prefer to see?
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Miniskirt
    Vote A
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Short Shorts
    Vote B
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Equally Nice
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Miniskirt because I am no fan of the trend at the moment of short shorts where the butt-cheeks are falling out. Don't missunderstand me, it can be really cute. BUT there are so many that are trying to follow the trend and I have to ask myself "Self, does she have a mirror at home? Or did no one have the nerve to tell her that, that look isn't for her." That being said, Miniskirts aren't for everyone either but can be super cute & that is my.02 Cents ;)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• had a very awkward experience with a mini skirt iver December holidays. i was wearing them out and about the day cause it was nice and sunny and i was at my friends house we were going out the evening and i packed skinnies seeing that i like wearing pants when were out in clubs and where ever. but it was hot the night and i do mean hot. so here i was in my little crop top and mini skirt looking pretty slutyy (not by choice) and her cousin and i started dancing since he and i always had fun when were out (around here we sokkie, google how south Africans 'sokkie' you'll find ut amusing ) and the place was getting fuller and at some point he did what happens a lot he just grabbed me behind the leg to get me out of the way so this huge guy won't bump into me, barefoot little girl of course like we do here. and his hand "accidentally slid up my denim skirt and he comments on my lace panties if you wanna call em that. and it happened more than once that evening. in public last time was when i asked him ti help me down from the truck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Mini skirts ftw. Short shorts in my opinion have been over played. Also I've seen shorts where the pockets are bigger than the shorts so they stick out. Not really a good look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen both of them look good. It really depends on what type though. Daisy Dukes almost always look good unless the girl has a weird body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think shorts are hotter, but I like that skirts are easy to simply life out of the way whereas shorts actually have to come off

0|0
    0|0
  • Short shorts cover less so they're obv better for guys to see. They're basically boxer shorts with the texture of jeans. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts are definitely better, especially short shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something about short shorts that nothing else comes close to,

0|0
    0|0
  • equally nice but the pics you used are crap references

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide... depends on the girl and her body...

0|0
    0|0
  • Short shorts are more form fitting, they are sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think skirts have a better shape to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts
    Leather mini-skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer the look of shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally nice to me

0|0
    0|0
  • easy access - mini skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • short short definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • mini skirt, but shorts are nice too!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Shorts are more convenient for me because I have young kids.

1|1
    0|0
    • I've seen young mommies ( late twenties to early thirties) who really rocked mini skirts but I've also seen them trying to get a moody two year old to calm down, lets say i gave in and helped the lady since kids just have a way of liking me and i have lolly pops in my handbag to keep my friend frim smoking in my car.

• Show All
    • can imagine hay... i live in a coastal town myself. i work on the beach basically and the wind always hit when a lady think she's gonna wear a dress while having summer vacation with a kid each handπŸ˜…

• @Biancs but that's the view that guys want to see at the beach... :-)

• I prefer wearing short shorts, or gym shorts, or any other kind of shorts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • mini skirt

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally nice! 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini skirt is my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short shorts more

0|0
    0|0
  • How about none

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like miniskirts if they're leather.

1|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing short shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on your body shape and legs

0|0
    0|0
    • You are right. But do you have a preference in your situation?

• I prefer shorts

• if I wanted to look better I'd wear batty riders (shorter version in shorts a and they show ur ass a bit) and if I want to look even better I'll wear a dress that is a bit tight or one that shows my curves, if I have any!

Recommended myTakes