Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?

Girls which do you prefer to wear? Guys which do you prefer to see?
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Miniskirt
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Short Shorts
  • Miniskirt or short shorts, which do you prefer?Equally Nice
    Vote C

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Miniskirt because I am no fan of the trend at the moment of short shorts where the butt-cheeks are falling out. Don't missunderstand me, it can be really cute. BUT there are so many that are trying to follow the trend and I have to ask myself "Self, does she have a mirror at home? Or did no one have the nerve to tell her that, that look isn't for her." That being said, Miniskirts aren't for everyone either but can be super cute & that is my.02 Cents ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• had a very awkward experience with a mini skirt iver December holidays. i was wearing them out and about the day cause it was nice and sunny and i was at my friends house we were going out the evening and i packed skinnies seeing that i like wearing pants when were out in clubs and where ever. but it was hot the night and i do mean hot. so here i was in my little crop top and mini skirt looking pretty slutyy (not by choice) and her cousin and i started dancing since he and i always had fun when were out (around here we sokkie, google how south Africans 'sokkie' you'll find ut amusing ) and the place was getting fuller and at some point he did what happens a lot he just grabbed me behind the leg to get me out of the way so this huge guy won't bump into me, barefoot little girl of course like we do here. and his hand "accidentally slid up my denim skirt and he comments on my lace panties if you wanna call em that. and it happened more than once that evening. in public last time was when i asked him ti help me down from the truck.